Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deleted scan number 751490 - Minitokyo

Deleted scan number 751490

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Ghandy

Scanner

Ghandy

Searching for duplicates

Quote by Ghandy,

The artwork you have submitted ([url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/751490][/url]) was removed for the following reason:

- It is an alternate version of an already existing piece in the gallery.

Remember that alternate versions of the same image are not allowed. If you are uploading a colored version of a lineart that is already in the gallery, please be sure to use the Update feature. If you would like to share both versions, please upload it as an alternate version on the submissions' page.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

For my part, I will say once again that you cannot compare the number of details contained in the scan added by me and the new scan added by Steffi1690.
Take a look at the right-hand side of both scans and you'll understand what I mean. For this reason, I am requesting to restore my scan and reset the number of Favorites in the newly added scan. And recognizing the new scan as an alternate version.

Old vs New

(??????)"Duplication is futile, double scans will soon be removed ..."(??????)

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

#751490 has been restored.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.