Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Unable to submit work.. - Minitokyo

Unable to submit work..

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Kyoka

Kyoka

Sakura

Hmm, I've been getting this same error since I tried two weeks ago, I figured it was some kind of bug which was going to be sorted out, but it seems noone else made a topic and that I'm just unlucky. T_T

I get this message when I try get past step three of submitting a pic into the doujinshi indy art category

'The following errors occured:

file: Image too small in dimensions, minimum amount of pixels is 600000'

sorry but I assume 600000 pixels is a little much for this to be a real limit...? lol. I figured it was some kind of bug with my account. :\

uhmm, i tried a couple different pics, all of which were .jpg and reasonable filesize... and tried everything at my end like clearing temporary internet files, cookies, etc. also

it just wont let me submit anything any more...
:(

thanks for any help..

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

You say it was a jpg? From my small knowledge, you should save it as a "jpeg", instead. I'm not sure what to do as for the size issue, but I hope what little information trickles your way is sublimely assisting!

...Maybe, you've submitted so much that your page has no space? Good luck, Kyoka!

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

it is the same Jpg and Jpeg

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Last weekend we the mods decided that the old requirement (40,000+ square pixels) for indyart submissions was too lax and we have thus bumped it up to 600,000+ square pixels (roughly 780x780). This is to prevent people from trying to submit scans that are way too small, or submitting indyart that we do not accept, such as signatures and small banners (these are both very common problems).
We do not feel that this is too much to ask, as most valid indyart submissions are larger format than than 600,000 square pixels. I see most of your indyart submissions are based on hand drawings, so that simply means that you'll have to scan them in a larger format before coloring them.
I also see none of us mods remembered to update the changelog, so I'll go do that right now.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

Kyoka

Kyoka

Sakura

Oh I see, thanks. But actually very few of my pictures are based on hand drawings and 99% are pure CG lol. ^^; Alot of my pictures I draw have a width or height such as 600 so I guess I wont be able to submit them now? Like the pic I tried to submit yesterday was 500x800 for example, which isn't exactly 'small' but is also the resolution I drew the pic in.

I don't work at large scale because otherwise it lags, especially when I go to save and it's also easier to see the whole pic you're working on at smaller scale. Also some pictures I don't have the originals of since I drew them some time ago, I only have resized versions of them. T_T Well thanks anyhow, atleast I know what was wrong now. XD;

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

try making a 800x700 canvas next time =) see if it still lags?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.