Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Group announcement can't be deleted? - Minitokyo

Group announcement can't be deleted?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Well i created this thread mainly for the doujinshi support club, because our group page already has lots of stuff on it, and it'd be better if it was not crowded with group announcement
for eg, check this link http://poetry-corner.minitokyo.net/
this group page has 3 announcements, and well we don't want that.

I've already tried to report the group announcement thread i created, but it didn't get closed (though i gave the exact same reason). But i wonder if it can be deleted, since it's a thread, the best we could get is for it to be closed ne?
I think this is a problem, especially for groups which hold contests or events, and they want their members to be updated with the contest rules or results, and not do it via PMing every member, but via a group announcement.

Okay i need some help XP

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hey! i don't suppose you can delete your first post so that it won't appear on the page anymore? ok... i'm not helpful at all ^_^' brain is fried too, yay for my cold and my headache!

but yeah, it would be useful to know how to at least take off announcements from the groups page, is there even an option for that? <.<

i believe past announcement can be updated? i know edit/updating existing announcement is possible, but it will not notify every members.

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.