Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ninfa in garden (wallpaper and more) - Minitokyo

ninfa in garden (wallpaper and more)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

*** DELETE ***

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

i like the idea...although the bamboo looks a little plastic...but's it's alright
she's cute...

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Would you like to include the reason why this was deleted or not accepted into the gallery? It's a nice wallpaper and there aren't many problems with it. I think it might have just been deleted for mature content. Minitokyo no longer allows anything that's not family safe. This one's a bit debatable, but she does still look completely naked.

I think that this might actually be fine if you put clothes on her. And I really mean a top and some pants. If you decide not to, well, it still won't be in the gallery. If you do though, post the new version here and get the thumbs up before resubmitting.

PS: Once something is deleted, it's meant to stay deleted. If you don't know why it was, always enquire at the Complaints thread ^.~

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

You should submit it once again ! And i suggest to change the fround to water i think it'll look nice :)

Signature

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

hmm, it looks really nice, and clean, and the vector is really nice too. So like kuroimisa said, it's probably due to mature content, even though technically she isn't showing anything. you can try the complaints thread: Complaints: deleted images, warnings, bans.

Also, is that supposed to be water down there? 'cause it doesn't look very water-y. a simple blue/green textured water would work fine there. Also the bamboos are nicely vectored, but the colour's a bit too bright, a darker green would be more realistic.

Anyway, I hope you can give her some more cover to make it more "family safe" or something, 'cause this is really nice :)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.