Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fav Game Mod - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

What is your Favorit Modifacation of a game? (ie Counter Strike for half life.)

you can have more than one nomine.

Well as for me Red Orchistra for Unreal 2004 (ww2 eastrn front mod)
with second place beeing a tie for Day of defeat and Natural Selection, both for Half life.

WWII Mag.: One question many people may have is how you can not have hatred for the Russians after your experiences with them?

Erich Hartmann: One thing I learned is this: Never allow yourself to hate a people because of the actions of a few. Hatred and bigotry destroyed my nation, and millions died. I hope most people did not hate Germans because of the Nazis, or Americans because of slaves. Never hate, it only eats you alive. Keep an open mind and always look for the good in people. You may be surprised at what you find.

nekkibasara1213

FCB Forever

My favorite is the Infiltration mod for UT. A close second would be the CKR mod for Medal of Honor.

Signature Image
Bomber! A sound more powerful than missiles.

Aliens TC for the original Doom. For one guy, that was an incredible piece of work.

Heretic for the original Doom (Think it was an actual game though, can't remember) but it was a bloody awesome game.

'harahettara, kuunda' - Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece

Quote by NeoDevianceHeretic for the original Doom (Think it was an actual game though, can't remember) but it was a bloody awesome game.

That was an actual game. Raven software licensed the Doom engine, and id did some supervision as well.

thats what i thought.

WWII Mag.: One question many people may have is how you can not have hatred for the Russians after your experiences with them?

Erich Hartmann: One thing I learned is this: Never allow yourself to hate a people because of the actions of a few. Hatred and bigotry destroyed my nation, and millions died. I hope most people did not hate Germans because of the Nazis, or Americans because of slaves. Never hate, it only eats you alive. Keep an open mind and always look for the good in people. You may be surprised at what you find.

i'm old school on this. Street Fighter 2. that game was fun

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.