Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 WISH anime? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 13 total items

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

A while ago, a friend of mine gave me a copy of a WISH AMV. Now, being the CLAMP fangirl that I am, I desperately want to know if I wasn't just tripping and there really is a WISH anime, and if so, when will it be realeased in the U.S.? I say when, not if, because if it's not going to have an American release, sylvacoer will have to hurt someone. (*^.^*)

Signature

albinorap

Hardcoreologist

Most likely yeah. If it has fans in the US, they'll eventually demand for it, if it doesn't show up at all. Maybe you should be the one to start that. i gave you the second part, but I don't know if there's a wish anime.

Hardcore 4 life!!!

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

i never see that before sylvacoer ^^'
maybe some link can be help ^^ ?
i love clamp work
my fave is ccs and tsubasa ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

*Remebers hearing something about a special and tries to find info*

According to ANN there was a 3min special made around the clamp manga but thats about all I can fin out at the moment...

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=1175

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Have you also seen the Clamp in Wonderland AMV? Ranks up there with the random Clamp AMV. Starts out with Kamui (looking cute and bish) chasing around Mokona and running into the RG Veda gang. Everyone's in it from their early works, it's so fun! =^_^=

It is a video that came with in a Special box with a Wish Drama CD and some other things. There is not an anime for Wish (it's a pity...)

there is a Wish TV show.. at the moment it is only a fansubbed release and there are 13 episodes. if you want to find it it can be found at

http://anime.fansub.tv/series.php/508/W%20-Wish-/

Hikari-Sakurai

Hikari-Sakurai

Miss Wonderful

That's not the same sileighty. That's W Wish.... we are talking about Wish by Clamp, it's only a four volume manga and a music video.

Anyway...

Quote by Shkira Have you also seen the Clamp in Wonderland AMV? Ranks up there with the random Clamp AMV. Starts out with Kamui (looking cute and bish) chasing around Mokona and running into the RG Veda gang. Everyone's in it from their early works, it's so fun! =^_^=

Oh yes.... I love that vid. My favourite part through is when Hokuto hits Sei-chan over the head with a giantic mallet :D
Oh and did you know that Nanase Ohkawa (Clamp's main writer) actually sings the song in the video too.

Anyway, Wish, like alot of Clamp's lesser know, older manga... will most likely never get a proper anime done for it. As will Clover, Tokyo Babylon, RG Veda, or Shin Shun Kaden.
All through one can always hope.
At the moment anyway, Clamp are too busy concertating on the upcoming Tsubasa anime.

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Lets be honest, not only should there have been more books for Wish but an anime would be pretty cool. I mean reading what Kouryu says if fun, but being able to hear it would be great. ^^

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Quote by sileightythere is a Wish TV show.. at the moment it is only a fansubbed release and there are 13 episodes. if you want to find it it can be found at
http://anime.fansub.tv/series.php/508/W%20-Wish-/

I think your talking about "W Wish" ^_^; well there isnt an anime on Wish but there is a music video on it about 3mins here is a link where you could download it by torrent(its not a big file so it will not take too long)
http://animesuki.com/series.php/484.html

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Leena

Leena

Leena = Raine = KYRILL

i like Wish, but there is only the manga T_T
i watched the music video and i love it.

Signature

ah, how many sugar drenched, cavity causing, manga can you read sylvacoer? don't get me wrong it's a cute, (did i just type cute??) manga and i bet i know who gave it to you. (bunny) but i forgot my point, sorry. i beg your forgivness!!

Mikofake

unforgiven...

i have that amw to....sadly...it's just a special for the manga...I have searched for a possible anime after the manga Wish...but have foud none :(

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.