Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Comment on my USERPAGE!!! - Minitokyo

Comment on my USERPAGE!!!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

KittyCyn

KittyCyn

Cyn Productions

Hello, after hours of work and study I make my own USERPAGE!!! I´d love to have your comments!!!! What do you think of it???? PLZ ANSWER!
C U byebye*

[Edit]:

I add music and snow to my Userpage! Check it out! ^^

Special thanks to: "ShueiTenshi" for all the Help adding them! Hugs*

Hope U like it! :) C U Around! n_n
ByeBye*

Signature

Wow, I like what you did with it. I really like the image too. :)

Good job.

Signature Image

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I said it in your guestbook and I'll say it again, that is awesome ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

absolutely gorgeous kitty XD you never seize to amaze me :D

i love the image- and the colours-wonderful selection XD

you should join the custom userpage group express ^_^

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

it's nothing compared to mine XD ^_^' hahahahaha.....

nah, just kidding babe.... well, sorry for my kickass attitude, but that's what makes me a kickass superguy now yeah? XD haha... so far, i still haven't found any userpage that could challenge my kickass one, but what i do know is that your userpage looks pretty good, good job, well done aye? *thumbs up* haha...

Signature

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

I would have to say that all the time and effort were well worth it! Thew images are sweet. One day I may figure out how to do something like that myself.

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Your userpage looks very cool. I really love it, you did great. I just wish I can make my own one. See ya :D

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

*.* wow!!! Your userpage looks truly amazing!!! Luv it! That girl you used was awesome and I totally luv blue!!! XD I also wish I can make my userpage perty too. If you ever feel like sharing the knowledge and have the time, please tell me how to make my userpage awesome. I'm not really a computer/internet/design/etc. person! ^.^' Back to you. Luv your userpage. Looks great. :)

Well... Great work on it but...
Don't you think the main picture of it must be smaller in KB size?
I fit it from 816 to 211 with no problem. Just look:
http://img127.exs.cx/img127/5176/t3be8ypxdgj.th.jpg
And i think 900x675 is too big also. With my desktop resolution 1024*768 page goes out of the screen, May be smaller be better? My suggestion:
http://img127.exs.cx/img127/7138/y9ie8ypxdgjsm.th.jpg

Signature

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

I love the image that you have used although I must admit that it took me a while to get it downloaded. Anyway it all looks great. nice job

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

nice usepage KittyCyn^^
you may wana consider joining shirahana's usepage group. ^^
http://groups.minitokyo.net/express/
anyways, ic you use one of your ol wallie for the userpage. ^^ looks great. ^^

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Holy @#@*$!!

That is an awesome one! I need to just drop my jaw in awe... wowzers >_>

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

Oh wow your userpage is so beautiful KittyCyn and you have a great talent :)

Signature

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

i like your userpage i'm color blind but i can see the colora of passion and and love but its dark like you want to stay alone but you long for the perfect love and the perfect self aint much to say bout the rest its almost perfect except for the fact it was made by a human so as in nature humans always must think theres room for improvement but i'd say almost pefect

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.