Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Dreamed ANIME WALLPAPER!? - Minitokyo

Your Dreamed ANIME WALLPAPER!?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

KittyCyn

KittyCyn

Cyn Productions

Hi! I'd like to make more wallies, but I don't have too much ideas for now...

So I want you to tell me which would be your PERFECT WALLPAPER THEME!!!

Please try to describe the whole scene for me, so I could make them!!!

I promise I'll make all the wallies you describe me here!

Waiting ansious for your creativity* Byebye :)

Signature

Well.......What can I say???You are the Artist!!!.......you have to expres your self!Dont do enything what you don't want to do!Watch the scans......look them carefully.....if something may your anention use it like in "Merry X-Mas" or "Rose Princess", Look is your soul and make magic like in "Come And Get Me" and "Water Spirit"...When you got inpira star creating....,Dont focus on one thing....use happynes, sorrow ,...,everything...
I belive in you fantasy.....and I'm sure you will not disappoint us!!!

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

Well I think I can help you but I'm sure you know my idea for a wallpaper hehe ^^

Signature

KittyCyn

KittyCyn

Cyn Productions

Quote by DianKibouWell I think I can help you but I'm sure you know my idea for a wallpaper hehe ^^

Hahahaha...I know exactly what you mean...and I'll make one specially for you! Promise :)
Take care! ^^

Signature

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

^____________________^

ive been waiting for someone to say this .. ^.~ since i still dont have the skillz to make it .. -O____o-

dreammmm walliiiieee: a couple kissing under the moonlight .. ^.~ with a waterfall in the bg ... and like .. stars all over the place .. . ^O^

KittyCyn

KittyCyn

Cyn Productions

Well Shyxsakura I'll try to make that dreamed wallie for U ^___^ Thanks a lot for your Reply! Now I have one new idea for a Wallie theme n_n'
Hugs*
C U around, byebye! :)

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.