Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your First Anime - Minitokyo

Your First Anime

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

I think the first anime I saw was either Sailor Moon or Dragonball..when I was around 6 or 7 probably..?

Signature

CCS~ sakura is very cute! but sha-o-rang is soso... so sakura, orang couple is bad...

Gabberjaws

Nyu Nyu!

my first was Akira. then a few years later Sailor Moon was what got me really into anime.

actually i just remembered when I was a kid there were these Mecha animes on tv that i used to watch but I can't remember them or what they were called but i used to love watching them. and there was astro boy which i never liked...and of course Battle of the Planets was huge when i was in elementary school. so many memories!

Signature
Love the woman in your life or she'll come back and eat you.

Knives

Knives

Sleepy

Love Hina man my first and favorite Anime and manga series :P

-knives-

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

the very first was Knights of the Zodiac, many years ago

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

itsDchlorine

itsDchlorine

The Yin & The Yang

LOL my first anime was Love Hina, it was really touching yet had a dash of humor lol i reccomend it!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

for me, the first was cardcaptor sakura, dubbed.

I think the first one I must have seen was Dragon Ball Z. I used to think that anime was so great but after seeing so many other and in my opinion better anime I dont really like it that much anymore.
Still it got me interested in anime in general so I guess that has to count for something.

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

Hehe,my first anime was Sailormoon..^_^ Dubbed of course..Now I think back,Sailormoon sounds so yucky to me now..-__- My first real anime was Inuyasha though.

Signature

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

i think that my first anime was Saliormoon or Candy Candy ^-^

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Cowboy Bebop :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Astro Boy - the original one no the remake c**p!
Mazigner - also the original.

ohhhh good times ^_^

Av/Sig made by Serene ^^
Signature
Proud member of:[Hispanime]

Mine is My Neighborhood Totoro by Myazaki...after that...start watching anime when i was 5

Signature Image

My first ones, I'd have to say, way before I even got hooked onto anime and knew it was called as such, would be Ninja Robots, Yaiba, Saint Tail and Akazukin Cha Cha... At least that's the earliest I can remember, a little way after I started school... And after four years I grew anime-obsessed because of RK, NGE, Saber Marionettes, Jester, Super Doll Lilika, FOR, MKR, Hell Teacher Nube and Master of Mosquiton...

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

My very firt was DevilMan when I was about 8 years old. I remember there being a Street fighter anime, but I can'r remember the name.

Signature

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

mine would be Dragobball Z and Robotech

Signature Image

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

My first taste of anime would have to be transformers and voltron, not sure if they count. XD Later on in life I eventualy watched a few eps. of NGE and my love of anime grew from there. :D

Signature

The first one I saw was Ranma 1/2, but I don't remember which one! there's to much of them!

my first anime is balatack and magic knight rayearth :D

gemini4life

gemini4life

The Quiet Geezer

Sailormoon was mine too, seems same for quite a few others too. :)

It's not that I have better vision
It's that I open my heart to that which others turn a blind eye to

the first anime I saw were Sailor Moon (like many of you it seems...) and Creamy Mami... Since this period (I was a little child) it seems that I have been obsessed with Magical girls... :)

Rezel

Rezel

- Yazuka -

My very first anime has to be Samurai Pizza Cats or Transfrormers.
But at that time I didn't know they where animes...
Well hate to be a boring human, but Sailor Moon together with Magic Knight Rayearth was the series that awoke my anime intrest.

- May The Darkness Return To Me -
Somebody had already taken the name Yazuka!! .'(

lol i don't know.. mabey it was Slayers ?? :P or something... hyper something..... i donno

I think my first one was Mazinger Z

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.