Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your First Anime - Minitokyo

Your First Anime

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 67 total items

mine was pretty much robotech/voltron. i lived off those repeatably after running home from school when i was a kid. ^^

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

the first one? i think voltus (is it considered to be anime? since I haven't realized back then) , but the first film I watched and realized it is anime is macross/robotech.

EndofAnubis

Son-in-law to the King of Devils

I believe mine was Robotech as well, back on Sci-Fi channel's "Cartoon Quest." If anybody here can recall that segment that had Dino-Saucers and other shows on it from well over a decade ago.

Signature

Chiori

Chiori

Psychedelic Doll

Sailor Moon was my first anime.. but it was a Chinese dub @_@

Devilman?? DB?? cant remember it was late 80s early 90s wen i caught glimpses and watched some eps but nothing major as in watching whole eps from start to finish. Really watched them full length was Gundam Wing

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Sailor Moon, and Vampier Princess Miyu!

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

....i can't remember....although i DO recall episodes of Dragonball. ^_^'

~ I'm holding myself for ransom, dial 1-800-fake-number, and meet me with ONE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS...or you'll never see me again. XD

My first anime was sailormoon and dragonball

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Heh. . . being Taiwanese, I was raised on Studio Ghibli. I remember watching Tonari no Totoro as a kid (dubbed in Mandarin though). . . that may very well have been my first cartoon movie ever.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

dead

dead

Komm Susser Tod!

My first anime was mazinger z ...wait captain harlock...I can't remember T_T

Signature Image
...Vanity definitely my favorite sin...

hamed

hamed

BO!

my first anime was grandaizer yeeeeeears ago

dont be sad if you loved some one and he left you,,,
be sad if some one loved you and you left him,,,

Mah 1st anime was Sailor Moon wen i was 5-6 or 7 ^_^'

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

The first anime I saw was Noir. I was surfing the web for pics, and It lead me to the offical site. After that, I just went to town and got it. It wasn't what I expected, but I still love it!

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

sailor moon

gokuraku

gokuraku

non-linear structural blackout

ooooh.... probably Battleship Yamato or something like that!

i've been around anime for 17/18 years... *sigh*

i can't remember clearly because i watch anime from when i was 5 years old.i think it was Kabamaru Ingano.

mezzed

mezzed

Yakusoku Tenshi

Devil Hunter Yohko...i believe...

My first anime was doraemon when I was a kid, but my first anime as I know it today (which also interprets as first anime watched after the general public considers one too old for "cartoons") is Chobits (which is by the way still the best anime I ever saw in my opinion).

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/252/

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 67 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.