Wolf's Rain and what you feel after watching it?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Cancel

This is Amazing thing, named Wolf's rain, touched me so much.
I wanna know what you think about this)

By: Nik
Signature
From Russia with Love!!!

Avlor

Avlor

Ditzy Kitsune

Cancel

I really enjoyed it. HAve recommended it to several friends.

(spoilers.....)

It was a bit odd to me that Kiba wanted the world so simlar again. What did y'all think?

Signature

Cancel

I don't know, I liked the series up to the ending. It seemed like they failed, or didn't make a difference. The world would have been the same whether they succeeded or failed.

• Dec 06, 2004
Cancel

But the heroes not)
In fact four series "A la Flash-back" is the only dissapointing thing)
Four series Flash and four series OAV. The last four saved all serial from biiiig fail)))
i think ending was good.

Spoiler Warning!!!

Darsia is Bastard. I feel so pity for all wolves....... By watching this bloody series i think I'm dying.... Excelent and not happy end.

Signature
From Russia with Love!!!

Cancel

i loved this series
i think there 's always something that will make a world different from the paradise the wolves want.
So i think they will search about this paradise all the time (Stray)

If you have never done anything evil, you should not be worrying about devils to knock at your door.

• Dec 07, 2004
Cancel

In other words you say that they didn't find it?
I think they did it.

spoiler WARNING

For example: Tsume wanted to live all by himself. He reach his target.
But Kiba didn't reach his... Hmmmmmmm... No-no-no... I'll think about it later ^_^'

Signature
From Russia with Love!!!

Cancel

no they didn't find it

spoiler

they find it in the beginning but their paradise became bad (we see that with the eye of darcia)
and we see kiba running , searching for .... an odor , a flower maybe ;)

If you have never done anything evil, you should not be worrying about devils to knock at your door.

• Dec 07, 2004
Cancel

I think that this anime was one of the best of 2004. The characters were great and after watching, you can just sit back in awe in how good it was.

• Dec 07, 2004
Cancel

Im A Big Wolf's Rain Fan It really made me like wolves even more i really enjoyed im planning to get all the dvd's and books of it as the endings i saw Wolf's Rain Is a good and bloody and gory show which makes it exciting........ ^_^'

calibretto23

calibretto23

Open your eyes...

Cancel

I really enjoy the series its one of my new favorites. I really enjoy the way the series twists you around so much. Such as the way it makes you like Darcia one minute while showing him as a caring lover... to the heartless machine bent on the destruction of our heros... it really goes out of its way... I will go out on a limb prolly get fussed at a little but i gotta say that he's as high of quailty villain as Sephiroth... As i haven't seen all of the series yet I can't wait to see what happens... (i'm watching as the DVD's are released in the US)

Signature Image

------------------------------------

Proud Member of:
|Hardcore-gamers| |Dub-Lovers-Group| |Fight-Club| |MT-singles| |FinalFantasyFans| |Samurai|

• Dec 14, 2004
Cancel

I'm a Wolf's Rain Fan too. XP
Three words about this anime: Sugoi-sugoi-sugoi XD XD XD

Signature
From Russia with Love!!!

KanoneHilbert

KanoneHilbert

Destiny was forordained. . .

Cancel

Ah ! One of my other obsessions ! wolf's rain. Is one of the BEST anime that I have seen YET. It has a plot, substance, good character development and awesome Animation. As far as the ' Did they reach paradise/ Didn't they reach paradise thing ' I think that..

spoiler O_O don't READ unless YOU HAVE SEEN IT. <_< YAR.

Cheza dies before they can reach Paradise, ... and she also told him that he had to wait ...so.. o_o; They all died and Kiba retained his.. er.. ' feeling' of reaching paradise and they all meet again in the future to truly start looking for paradise. o.o; Again. <.<; But that was my understanding of it so... >.>; But that could be totally wrong XD;; So.. yeah.
-Kanone

Heh, as you can tell from the title I -love- X/1999. And if you -couldn't- tell....then your a loser. >.> Lol, just kidding... <.< ;;..... >.>; Also, as you can tell, I -love- Spiral. And if you couldn't tell....then your and Uber Loser. Heheheh --Bwahahahaaa - evil laughter ensues. - Heh, just kidding, ...well. Not really. Lol <.<;;;;;
- Kanone
" The notes of Logic will always play the song of Truth " - Ayumu [ >_>; . . . . . ]

• Dec 14, 2004
Cancel

Maybe this idea was taken to this anime.
World's coming to devastation. Then World really will be destroyed. And then World will be created again. And this destiny's round of World is the idea of all serial. ^_^'

ps Sorry for mistakes. Many-many-many mistakes ^_^'
It's all about I'm from Russia, and then i've made some mistakes..............

Signature
From Russia with Love!!!

Cancel

spoiler: entire PARAGRAPH

It doesn't make any sense. With all the magic and illusion going on, paradise was supposed to be an actual place, not the ressurection of the entire planet after an ice age. So the wolves all died, the world ended, and later revived itself back into a modern society, with a few guys that happened to look like Kiva and his pack. This world would have been reborn again even if Kiva and his friends never searched for paradise.

• Dec 15, 2004
Cancel

Yeah! This is what I wanted to say. ^_^'
Good. Awesome minds! XD

Wolf's Rain Rules!)

Signature
From Russia with Love!!!

Cancel

Yup exactly what i was thinking as well. I think the series rocked as well.

• Dec 15, 2004
Cancel

good anime but too muuuuch flashbaaaaaacks episodes!!!!

• Dec 20, 2004
Cancel

Only 4 episodes... But i fact they are changing on four episodes in ova(27-30).) XD

Signature
From Russia with Love!!!

Cancel

What do I feel? lost. But I tend to watch is very late at night. o.0;;

• Dec 21, 2004

calibretto23

calibretto23

Open your eyes...

Cancel

Yeah just bought the DVD containing the 4 episodes... it did upset me but i'll get over it... i just wish they wouldn't have left it at SUCH a cliffhanger...

Signature Image

------------------------------------

Proud Member of:
|Hardcore-gamers| |Dub-Lovers-Group| |Fight-Club| |MT-singles| |FinalFantasyFans| |Samurai|

• Dec 22, 2004
Cancel

Did you dissapoint in Darcia? ;)

Signature
From Russia with Love!!!

Cancel

i feel like i need to say my piece here...

now, ive only watched the beginning and the end of the series...but my sister pretty much filled me in on what i missed, although she didnt see the whole thing either.

although the ending confused me at first since it went right back to the beginning, later on i realized this was just a part of the philosophical idea that ran throughout the entire anime. when i watched the very beginning of the series it all began to make sense. yes, the wolfs were seeking paradise, and in fact, even the humans were seeking paradise as well even though they could never find it. they all went through so much hardships and trials, losing many on the way and also learning so much about others and themselves as well. the fact is that the wolves can, unfortunately, never reach paradise, but even so they are fated to search for it their entire lives. this story serves as a sort of allegory to our own lives as we keep living each day, searching for something in the next tomorrow, a something that will make our lives complete and bring us the ultimate happiness; paradise. tomorrow actually never comes, though, as it turns into today, the present, and as much as we search we cant find what we're looking for. but we will keep looking day after day, unconciously, for the rest of our lives. this is basically a story on the will to live and keep living, what drives the human race on when everything seems meaningless and pointless. its a very inspiring and beautiful philosophy, in my opinion, and this anime showed it in a very effective and interesting way.

anyway, this is all simply what i believe the anime was trying to show. if this is what the creators really intended or not, well, i'll never know. :D

• Mar 30, 2005

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Cancel

I don't know what I felt. At the end everybody died. Kinda weird and sad.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Cancel

I love the way it makes you think, really. That evryone searches for thier own kind of "Paradise", but some may never reach it....

YAY FOR wolf's rain!!!!

• May 17, 2005

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.