Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which XBox 2 Would You Get? - Minitokyo

Which XBox 2 Would You Get?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

I've heard rumors that there will be 3 different versions of the XBox 2 out. One will be basic, with no hard drive, the second will have the hard drive, and the third, released later on, will basically be a lil less than a PC. Since I don't really have a gaming PC, I'd probably go with the last one... If I wanted an XBox.

HTML Coding Hates Me...

i am gonnna have to agree with ultima on that one, i mean its a paper weight except for the fact that it has halo, thats the only thing that makes it sell.

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

shoot, thats a tuffie. but, seeing as i'm building a new pc, i wouldn't put so much on a console. so i think i'd get the second one.

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

I would choose the second one.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

I'm not getting any of that crap. I already have an Xbox and I'm not gonna buy another one. Only had this sucka like 3 years. When they stop making any good games on the "old" Xbox I might consider buying one of those things which will probably cost me an arm and a friends leg. I just hate it when thay make new consoles all the time...

Releasing different versions of a console system with different capabilities is a BAD idea. Won't be getting an Xbox 2 anyway, but the current Xbox has a hard drive and there have been some reasonably good uses for it (custom playlists for good games with sh**y music, like Burnout 3), so probably the second.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.