Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whooo hooooo!!!!!! LEVEL 10!!! - Minitokyo

Whooo hooooo!!!!!! LEVEL 10!!!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

at long last, i have finally reached level 10!!!!! sry, but i'm just soooooo happy!!! i've been dying to look at scanz and etc!! hope sheqel doesn't raise the level .... ^^' anyway, gotta go, here i cum scans.....!!!!!!!!

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

**Pulls out the shovel** Good for you, time to dig you to an early grave - mwahaha ^^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Congratulate you. Go get some and contribute more so that we can get yours :D
Oh, and the name is Sheqel not Shequel, change it back before he kicks you out XD, just kidding

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

hey!!! yeah!!! You finally did it! Congrats! *confetti* Um, yeah. I'll say congrats more tomorrow too! :)

ShyGuy

ShyGuy

Eyes of Hate

this thread is just spam. :hmpf:

Signature

Congratulations. I also hit level 10 earlier today. :)

Signature Image

OnePiece Fan

Congratulations~it's long time to get lev.10,but it'll be even longer to stay here~ :)

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by ShyGuythis thread is just spam. :hmpf:

Even a spam forum has rules to spamming.

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/6159/

Look what happened to that one. Let's see how long this one will last. lolerz!1!1!1!1!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.