Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Worst Day Ever - Minitokyo

Worst Day Ever

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Has there ever been a day for you that when one thing went wrong it just all seemed to fall apart? you had the worst luck and can never forget about it? ^^ share your gruesome experiences hehe.

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Good thing you brought this kind of thread back to life. I saw two like these before, Purplefire.

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/2017/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/1436/

Hopefully the mods won't close this one down because those two I just mentioned were long dead - for over 20 weeks now O_o.

---------------------------------------

Worst day was about 4 months ago when I was depreciated for my help and advice I offered in my university campus forum. It was about nearly 2 months ago I more than damn redeemed myself - and they all apologized for not seeing what it would have been like, going through lies, and being in my shoes. The position was bad enough as it is.

I wanted to help the peeps at my university campus but they see my thread solutions on the forum as a "I know you better" kind of subject. If only they could see the light. The day someone decided to lash out at me at university, that was the worst day of my lfie. Everything broke loose and false rumors were thrown against me. The person who did this was sent to jail for about a year - he was a repeat offender, and he is not to stay within 20 feet from me within campus.

And of course, my friends and certain stranger apologized for their lack of awareness, they were all brainwashed. I on the other hand got the true respect I deserve. That plus standing alone and defying all odds - it was the worst day of my life, but it made me prove how strong I have become.

It was my worst, and definitely my best turnaround. I am proud of what I have accomplished there, I will settle back and live the rest of my life happily now. ^^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

depend,if you are think negative,of course,everything going down, so thinking positive,if some thing happens,just try to change you view about it,not every day it's perfect,that is how the life is, :)

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

yeah! i was given something that forced me to move to a whole new country and i had to leave all my best friends and the activities that i loved. and at that country, i was bullied in my new school and i lost contact with my best friends because they didn't really use internet and I hadn't had a phone.

i was totally alone with all the bully, the cruel things happened to me day by day.

i will never forget those days. never.

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

worst day ever is having to deal with my mother pmsing. just as simple as that. sorry i don' t mean to offend anyone.

Signature

the worst day will come to me one day, this is when my mum and dad dies.

Monday was my 2nd worst day of this year. Hospital and all.

I dont think I have a worst day. I have had so many bad days, I dont think it can get worse.

Doh jinx jinx!!

Just one thing that i never forget.It's about i must break off friendship of my best friend that i love because i cann't see her when she stay with her boyfriend,talk with him.So,i told her that i love her.please,don't do that in front of me.& then, My birthday,last year,she come to my home with her boyfriend & play with him.Aeeerrrrkkkkk! I cann't keep this.But i still love her.Although,she do that to me.So,i think,i must to leave.because i cann't do more than this. :sweat: Hope this year,i'll have a nice memory on my birthday. >_<

sry for didn't come. Now, thk for coming to my page or c my work.
Hope everyone's fine and happy.

My worst day hmm...
for now I think it was 7. dec last year (2oo4) when I had my car accident. Thankfuly me and passenger were not injured.

Just keep on trying, keep on flying. I will be the light.

the worst day of my life was when i was a kid, probably 9 or 10. well, one day my parents plan a trip to maine (i have no idea why they chose that state). then on the 4 hour road trip, we get to a hotel. by the time we get there my parents realized that they both forgot their drivers license. so, we try to drive really slow and wear our seat belts. when we realized that there wasnt anything to do in maine, my parents figure that we should visit canada (i think it was montreal or something). anyways, we go to a city in canada and expect to go to some museum. but it turns out that since it was sunday, all the museums were closed, so we didnt get to see anything. all we did was walk around in circles. anyways, by the time we were all tired, we thought we should head back home, but when we got to our car (it wasnt parked in a parking garage, it was on the side streets) one of the windows was broken and our bags were gone! i cried all the way home. what a disaster. without a doubt, the worst day of my life.

yours truly,
Kandle

Worse day of my life, huh? Well, to be honest, I feel a lot like Peter Gibbons did. On any given day that you see me, that's the worst day of my life. Think Office Space, for those of you slower folks.

Worst day of my life? I don't know, there are so many I can think of. Sometimes I think things can only get worse for me.

Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.