Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tsukuyomi ~ Moon Phase ~ - Minitokyo

Tsukuyomi ~ Moon Phase ~

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Hi O everyone , so what do people think this new anime Tsukuyomi ~ Moon Phase , i've seen up to ep. 7 ( thanks mahou for the great subs) , and i love it , it started off so Dark and its turned into a more funny anime , then what i had expected , i love the song at the end of ep. 7 , best theme song in the series so far :)

So what does evertone think of this anime good bad? is anyone else her a Nekomimi Mode Fan?

Full.. Full.. MOOOON!!

Saitou Hajime - "You can raise a dog with food, and you can raise a human with money but, no man is able to raise a wolf of Mibbu"

Ay-chama

Ay-chama

lil grass shack

the OP still scares me

aside from that, good show :)

nekomimi... no... just no
:D

slide...

Anamnesis

Anamnesis

Remembrance of Things Past

well I started watching this because of director Akiyuki Shinbo's involvement and my love for Le Portrait De Petit Cossette.... lets just say for the first minute and a half my hopes were high until the OP started and then I kind of sat there with this weird WTF look on my face. Suffice to say I have watched the first 2 episodes and liked what I have seen, but I can see a change coming and I am not sure if it will remain on my watchlist (who am I kidding I love Hazuki!!)

Signature

opening Theme is ........ neko mini mode ~~~ @_@ ! but Hazuki is Cute Girl ^^~

Quote by evil-samuraiit started off so Dark and its turned into a more funny
anime , then what i had expected ,

Exactly what I think ! And I justr love Hazuki-chan with her neko mimi :)

But the opening is strange for sure.....

sorry for double posting.....

One of my favorite recent anime series.

Yes I think everyone think the opening is ... a little silly and weird

Ay-chama

Ay-chama

lil grass shack

its kinda nice seeing something balance and skip between dark, cute, scary cute and happy...

slide...

nekkibasara1213

FCB Forever

I am also a big fan of this show. I really hated the opening music at first, but after a while it begins to grow on you. Maybe the studio has put some subliminal messages in the opening sequence to make me addicted to this show, because I just can't stop watching it.

Signature Image
Bomber! A sound more powerful than missiles.

just watched ep.8 , and it seems like they really slacked off with detail in drawing hazuki face, she isn't drawn that well compare to all the other ep.s at least , but looking at the preview for next ep from the one shot of hazuki it looks like that it could just be for that episode they slacked off, sinice she wasn't in the episode much , but apart for that is was good
cant wait till ep.9 , because i heared that there is a new opening for the show ,

Saitou Hajime - "You can raise a dog with food, and you can raise a human with money but, no man is able to raise a wolf of Mibbu"

crimson-blue

crimson-blue

Dark Sinners~Feels like Chuuniby

hey ,anybody can help me ?? ^^
can u tell me what the title ending song moon phase ?? ^^
thx all ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Anamnesis

Anamnesis

does anyone know how many episodes of this there are going to be?

Signature

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

This has to be one of the cutest anime I have ever seen. I can't wait to see how they handle the dub, if it's good I'm investing in this one. If you don't mind a more serious version of the idea you might consider tsukihime. It's not cute, but it's worth watching too.

btw, they are up to ep. 10 now. goto:mahou.org

We begin and end in nothingness. Our darkness is confronting our ultimate nature, for nothing can come from nothing. We must sow the wind and reap the void, since the now is all we have. Together, we walk in darkness.

Anamnesis

Anamnesis

well the official Japanese site lists 14, but it has a little ~ next to it so I assume that there are more to follow? I have seen episode 10 and I don't see how they can resolve the storyline in 4 more episodes.

Thanks for the tip on tsukihime, I notice it is just come out on DVD here (Australia) , so I might give it a rent :)

Signature

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

There is 15 eps rite going to be 16 this week and the op song is kool. LoLz!!....

Signature

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

The animes is pretty interesting. the first time i saw the intro, i was like wth is dis crap? I like the anime tho.

well it seems like ep. 12 +13 are going to be out soon??( they said that two weeks ago) by mahou! , doulbe realease yea!! , well i hope that they came out within the next few days cause i not that interested in the shows that have been coming out this year , except for -AIR tv - and i really wanna see more , i hope it gets alot darker to cause ep. 11 , i thought wasnt too good, it was funny but no where near as good as the past ep.s

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.