Recommend any Romantic Comedies?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Cancel

I need more to watch ^^;

As something to go on, here are some that I've watched in the past that fall into this category:
Kare Kano(His & Her Circumstances)
DNAngel
Ai Yori Aoshi
Love Hina
Chobits
Da Capo
Fruits Basket

Any recommendations would be appreciated =)

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Cancel

school rumble
^^
i watched it
and very pleased bout it

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

celluz

celluz

Italian Otaku

Cancel

School rumble is very funny

Maison Ikkoku for sure but is 96 episodes...but you have to give a try :D

Cancel

Maburaho would be the first one I can think of related to the abouve (I was going to say Kare Kano, Fruba and Love Hina but you have already seen).

Hmmm I donno how much it would fit into the catagory but Full Moon wo Sagashite is also a posibility. It sure has it's moments. Also Oh/Ah My Goddess. Not as much comedy but it sure is one of those romantic sort of shows.

• Dec 07, 2004

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Cancel

Looked into those recommendations and they're just what I'm looking for, thanks for the feedback =)

Signature

Cancel

you might wanna try scrapped princess

• Dec 08, 2004

celluz

celluz

Italian Otaku

Cancel

I forgot Onegai Teacher, its very good, fun. and mature too :D

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

Cancel

I should add these ones that I liked very much:

Video Girl AI
Hand Maid May
Ah! Megami-Sama

• Dec 08, 2004
Cancel

Scrapped Princess isn't really romance comedy.

For Romatic comedy I would probably check out Moon Phase

• Dec 08, 2004

UndyingShadow

UndyingShadow

Snake Eater

Cancel

I would definitely recommend School Rumble. Maybe Ai Yori Aoshi could work as a romantic comedy as well.

Signature Image

Cancel

Mahoromatic if u like kind of stupid humor.. Fushigi Yuugi and Onegi Teacher a beat more mature but not that good.

• Dec 08, 2004

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

Cancel

I dunno how romantic this is but, full metal panic fumoffu, funny as hell, with romantic moments

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Cancel

Yay, now I have stuff to watch again ;)

Keep 'em coming if possible guys =)

Signature

joepolo2002

joepolo2002

Ecchi Master

Cancel

I'd recommend the following, if you haven't seen them already.

1. Maison Ikkoku - I think is Rumiko Takahashi's best - manga series to anime.
2. Kimagure Orange Road - art style early 90's but a good series.
3. If I See You In My Dreams (short but touching)

[ecchi-club] member.
Signature
Yes, I have way too much time on my hands.

• Dec 09, 2004

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Cancel

Quote by jtchen85Yay, now I have stuff to watch again ;)Keep 'em coming if possible guys =)

Came to this thread to see the suggestions, looking for the same. So I just want to thank everyone for posting.

My fav. has always been Kare Kano, I'd go from cracking up to crying. Wasn't impressed with Fruit Basket though. Just didn't like Tohru much, not my type of character. She did better in the manga though.... ^_^;;

JioDerako

DarkShadow

Cancel

Another good one might be A.I. Love You. It's a little more comedy then romance, but there's still plenty of romantic moments. It's also by Ken Akamatsu (the maker of Love Hina). Seeing as you've watched Love Hina already, this might be good. it's only in manga form as of now though (published by Tokyopop).
Hope you like it.

Geo

Member of these MT groups: Duelist Chronicle

• Dec 09, 2004
Cancel

hmm...I don't watch alot of anime romantic comedies, I seen most of what was already named here but I do really love Full Metal Panic, and I really recommend it! If you want like alot of comedy with a bit of school-crush romance than I recommend Excel Saga, weird but really funny!

Signature Image

SVZ

SVZ

Cancel

Hmmm... Kare Kano, Full Metal Panic, Kodocha (dunno if that's considered one), Marmalade Boy, Love Hina, A.I Love You (I think I got the wrong title.. xxd), and that's all I can think of now.

• Dec 14, 2004

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Cancel

School rumble is great, also Green green, tsukuyomi moon phase. And if you watched Ai Yori Aoshi watch the ~enishi :)

Earn money reading e-mails here

Cancel

Well, first of all, kareshi no kanojo is something I must recommand if you haven't seen it (I'm an hopless fanboy after all....damn u hidaki anno for screwing with my anime funding for years :/ :p )

As for romatic comedy..... >_<;; just about every anime throws in romatic do stuff in different doses, and for it it kinda depends on what other stuff I want with it.......... For me people that have no lives of their own but revolves around some guy/girl is usually boring after the first few anime of the type one watches.

I don't know if it counts, but I like all of mitsuru adachi's works (grrrr), which all focuses on sports but have romatic aspects to it.....

If I want tons of jokes flying around I'd watch School Rumble or full metal panic fumoffu or kodomo no omocha (kodocha)....

If one really really really want to just watch people fall inlove with each other I guess one is better off hunting for shoujo manga from shoujomagic or something...

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

• Dec 14, 2004
Cancel

don't forget Wind: A Breath of Heart (romantic & drama) ^^

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Cancel

Giving this guy a bump - I've watched just about everything on here so any new recommendations would be great =)

Signature

AlphaZero

Kira aka Raito

Cancel

Romantic and funny, the latest one i've watch so far is Final Approach. It's quite a funny series with romantic kind. More like comedy actually. XD
Anyway, it's a good one.

• Jan 18, 2005
Cancel

School-age romance: Kimagure Orange Road
Adult-age romance: Maison Ikkoku

Nothing like old school.

Signature Image
www.shihbang.com

"I've finally realized my problem - I'm looking for the girl of my dreams while I'm still awake..."

• Jan 18, 2005

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.