Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Recommend any Romantic Comedies? - Minitokyo

Recommend any Romantic Comedies?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by ShkiraMy fav. has always been Kare Kano, I'd go from cracking up to crying. Wasn't impressed with Fruit Basket though. Just didn't like Tohru much, not my type of character. She did better in the manga though.... ^_^;;

yah i liked tohru in the manga better than tohru in the anime. lesee, well besides chobits, fruits basket, and love hina... i'd also suggest Aa! megami- sams (ah! my goddess) and i'm not sure if fushigi yuugi would fall under romantic/comedy, but it's still a pretty good anime to watch! ayashi no ceres is good too, but it's more drama (but there some comedy in it!)

Signature Image

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

My recommendation isn't an anime series exactly... it's a manga: HanaKimi. It's one of the best romantic comedy manga I've ever read... and it's also my current favorite.

chobits88

Dancer of the Dark

i say that...fushigi yuugi is an excellent story with a lot of romance and humor

xserasx

xserasx

doom

love hina is really the only one i can think of... sorry ^_^;;

take a chance you stupid ho.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.