Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I love cheese cake!... anyone else? =P - Minitokyo

I love cheese cake!... anyone else? =P

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 145 total items

Tetseiru

-Soul Drifter-

cheesecake.... *drools* XD

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

when I read this topic title I thought it meant pinup girls ^_~

I am invincible!

i wurve cheesecake as much as i wurve chocolate XD chocolate cheesecake and strawberry cheesecake are the best! o wait, the orange ones are soo good too!

Chocolate cheesecake is GOD. lol

Niina

Niina

** Sakura Petals **

Yay ! Cheesecke Is One Of My Favorite Foods, I Love It So Much, That's why My Cheeks looks like mochi. XD XD XD

Signature
Thank You So Much for k1ru, Who has kindly make banner, avatar & signature for Me !!

sakura-chi

sakura-chi

~Dark Angel~

somewhat...if i eat it too often then i'm sick of it. it's good when you eat it rarely.

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

I like cherry cheesecake :)

Signature Image

SaKuRa149

SaKuRa149

Sad Blue Angel

Yummy...I really love cheese that's include cheesecake...Oreo cheesecake..
yea

Signature
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

Mmhmm. My grandma's cheesecake is AMAZING!

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

yup...seems like cheesecake taste nice though but I personally I prefer black forest though. But I think cheesecake brings more aroma when you eat it slowly in your mouth. It's like....YUMMMM!....the sweetness of the melt sugar and also the sweet smell of the cheese....ahhh...makes me fell hungry now though....lol

shadowofdoom

shadowofdoom

eccentric empereor of doom

Homemade cheese-cake is really good but the stuff that comes in the box is to dry.

There are 3 universal constants on this planet: death, persecution and revolution.

Nothing is much more perfect than a cheese cake lolz...

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

I'd die or kill for Cheesecake! XD

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

Yep, I can handle a good piece of cheesecake now and again.

Had a really good pumpkin cheesecake not too long ago, sure wouldn't mind some more of that right about now.

(...as these threads continue to make me hungry...)

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

XD haha it's making me hungry again :D ~~ pumpkin eh, i've not tried :X sounds good to me o_o;;... nooo ! i'll grow fat ;___;. *eats*

oh yeah durian cheese cake still pwns all xD;;

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Hehe, not really. At least not the last time I checked. I can eat it, but I don't think I'd like it much.

Eh eh i would kill for cheese cake at least my moms lol best dessert in the world :P

zeroenna57

zeroenna57

The Ultimate Eye/ Jew

more of a key lime pie person

"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Signature

hmm.. I used to love it, then when I was little I was scared I would get nightmares if I ate it at night so I haven't for ages, (rofl because cheese gives you nightmares, lol) Now, I can only eat a little bit, rich cheesecake is sickly.

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

Radeonator

not here, not now.

Well.......I eat one right now, even if it's 03:00 am...
i ate cheesecake anytime i want. ^_^'

=Im here temporarily, please dont visit or leave any message.

kailone

wandering dreams...

mm...i luv cheesecake so much...but its been a long time since i've had some...it takes some time for my family to make tho, so whenever we eat it, its out of a box from the supermarket XD

--Moon--

gazing up in ebon skies,
I hear the darkness call

admiring the cool warmth
of its radiance,

seeing the weak light wane
through the glass window.

holding my hand up
to the moonlight,

a pale silhouette
contrasts the shadows.

it is here that it shall rise.
above...

My mother's cheesecake is to die for :D ;) however, I don't mind some of the ones you can buy just so long it's been refrigerated... Warm cheesecake is absolutely yucky XD

loves cheesecake too but it's very filling^^

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Cheese cake's sooo good! ^-^ I only like the somewhat damp ones, though. The really gooey ones just...don't work. The really dry ones are okay, I guess, but the damp ones are the best! XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 145 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.