Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I love cheese cake!... anyone else? =P - Minitokyo

I love cheese cake!... anyone else? =P

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 145 total items

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Yes, I am also addicted to cheesecake, the stuff is too good to resist, though if it's your 50+ slice, I can understand if you refuse it:D. Chocolate, original, what-have-you, it's all good, you know! Yum...!

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

Shinsengumi89

Shinsengumi89

The Watcher of Movies

Cheesecake is good but chocolate cake is better. lol

http://mt-environmentalists.minitokyo.net/ -Protect the Environment
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ - Philosophy is disscused here.
http://true-colors.minitokyo.net/ - Human Rights Group
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ - We help bridge the gaps between the different sexual orientations.

Cheesecake is the best. I also love the chocolate cheesecakes ^^.

*hugs for making such an awesome thread*

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

I love cheese cake too!

As long as it taste nice I love it, there is no such food or drink that is more masculine or feminine. Yeah it tastes much better than juz cheese alone coz of more flovours. There are many kind of cheese cakes in our local bakeries. Wide variety of traditional rice cakes, be it Chinese or Malay or Indian. Out of the many kind of fillings I always choose cheese! I think this is why I am so strong and fit now and OWNING when I get into fights!

Lol. o.O
Unfortunately (spelling? <.<) I've never tried cheescake... shame T_T

I love cheesecake, too! I also love making cheesecake. ^^ There's a couple times were I made these ultra sweet cheesecakes. So good. Mmm.... cheesecake.....

I Love Cheesecake, especially Turtle Cheesecake (I think that's what its called) It has a chocolate layer on the bottom and has chocolate syrup on it in zigzags. Man it's so good, I loved it the first time I tried it. Too bad I haven't had it in a while. *sob* I want some Turtle Cheesecake. *sniffle*

haha I love cheesecake too, strawberry cheesecake is yummers! & I've got a friend who refuses to try it b/c she hates cheese -.-"

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Cheesecake is my favorite dessert. I can't refuse its creamy splendor. I like all different kinds, but cheesecake with Irish Creme in it is truly awesome. That bit of mint and chocolate is just the prefect accent to the graham cracker crust. I think I will have some tomorrow in fact. I have too much ice cream at home right now to indulge myself in this fashion.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

I eat cheesecake for breakfast!
I like all types of cheesecake.

Signature

I enjoy having a bit of cheesecake and every now and again just so long as it's just come out of the fridge or it's still really cold... if it's all warm it just doesn't taste the same to me I'm afraid :) ;)

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

Indeed. Sarah Lee, bring it on!(That sounds SOOO wrong :D)

Hmm cheese cake can be nice but it depend though. Because the thickness, the flavour and the texture can be different. The one I love is Bailey's cheese cake :P.

nightfire

nightfire

Drift King

I love cheesecakes, I'll probably eat any kind of it, strawberry, chocolate, etc.

Signature
Signature by PAche
Proud Admin of: System of a Down fans, Tokyo Mew Mew, RockmanEXE

Cheesy goodness is nummy yummy!

MMmm... Cheesecake? LoL. My mum makes the type with the cookie crusts. Delish... :)

There's such a thing as durian cheesecake?! :o Well I guess with such a large fandom they'd start taking after ice cream in varieties of flavors...just never thought...durian XD
My family loves cheesecake lol. I like it but only in small quantities. Except for the crust! XD

Kaelos

Fallen Angel of Darkness

I make a mean Lemon Jelly Cheesecake ^.^

marble cheese cake from secret recipe is my fav ^.^

MasterDrew

MasterDrew

The random Monkey!!!

Cheese cake is really hard to beat...
I don't know who or where it came from but i wish that i had invented it.

cheese cake is divine. who doesn't like cheese cake? strangely i like the frozen kinds and i like to eat them frozen hard. strange huh?

I like cheesecake, but it's a bit too rich for me, I can only eat a little bit. Must be baked cheesecake though.

Signature

'Mortal is what belongs to mortals, and all things pass by us;
and if not, yet we pass by them.'

THIS TOPIC IS EVIL

Feenixdeathdeal

Feenixdeathdeal

"Demonic Typhoon"

Quote by suikodeecheese cake is divine. who doesn't like cheese cake? strangely i like the frozen kinds and i like to eat them frozen hard. strange huh?

I like eating cheesecake frozen too-that way it doesn't fall apart on you and my favorites are strawberry, peach, blueberry, raspberry and the candy bar kinds. :P

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 145 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.