Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I love cheese cake!... anyone else? =P - Minitokyo

I love cheese cake!... anyone else? =P

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 145 total items

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

Mememememememememe I LOVE CHEESE CAKE! ^-^ especially strawberry or mixed berry.. yummy!

Wow wee! *opens a box ,fresh chilled cheese cake just baked from the oven*

Hey, anyone here wants some more Cheese cakes? Hrm...ppl on diet are prohibited. Lol.

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

booger......

Kiriou

Kiriou

~**Cherry Kisses**~

Yummy! ^^ I love just the cream cheese and original kind. XD my grandma makes it the best.

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

Ugh! Cheesecake is the best. I love it! Makes me go in zombie mode. O_O

miaowmiaowmiaow

miaowmiaowmiaow

In pursuit of a glorious dream.

I love cheese cake and I'd love to learn to cook it. I want to introduce flavors of my own. However, I am afraid my stomach is sensitive to dairy products. Anyway, I still do indulge, albeit expensive.

"Truth is relative"
A statement which is relatively true...

I don't think I've ever tried a cheesecake, knowingly anyway.

But the thread title reminds me of my uni buddies and how last semester we'd eat out at the local resturaunts every Tuesday for lunch. Anyway, the point is that it was nicknamed "Cheesecake Tuesday" because one of the girls loved cheesecakes...and so she'd buy one on the way to eat at the lecture. Slowly, slowly other people started purchasing the same cheescake as well, so then it was me and the boys who were the only ones who don't eat the cheescake.

So, "Cheesecake Tuesday" came into fashion as a celebration of well, Tuesday. LoL.

*gasp* I love cheesecake! *---* Especially original. :D

mmm.......... delicious!

Kaelos

Fallen Angel of Darkness

I love cheesecake. I make this awesome lemon jelly cheesecake! Tastes so damn good!

I REALLY LOVE CHEESECAKE, ESPCIALLY CHEESECAKE CAFE! :D

i love cheese cake!
only the original, best kind

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

my best friend love to eat cheese cake so much.

maxrob

maxrob

LOVERS

i love cheeecake i love it yes i do yes i do

Come and join us you will be happy you did
Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

me cheese lover! me love cheesecake! but i've neva tried durian cheesecake O.o wont durian taste kills off the cheese taste? hmm...ill go for almost any kinda cheesecake...no particular fav. ^^

Signature

Yes, I confess ! I too love to eat cheesecake, whether it's with blueberry, strawberry or even blackberry !
I plead my guilt ! Waa !

@___@ LoL !

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

eh, it's all right.

Hi

i love cheesecake too.......................

I love freshly made cheesecake w/strawberries and whipped cream!
I used to work and Old Country Buffet and would grap a piece and put a ton of strawberries on it! I ate so much cheesecake I would've gained ten pounds in a month if i didn't have an impossible metabolism.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Mmmmm, Turtle Cheesecake with cherry syrup and whipped cream.
OK really hungry now. Later.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I don't even know where there is a place in Hawaii to get cheesecake. Of course there's the cheesecake factory in the middle of the the largest tourist area in the world, but it's so incredibly expensive...so sad...

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

Me Too! CheeseCake Fan Coming Through! LoLx....

YEAH I love cheesecake. I remember one time at thanksgiving my aunt made this cheesecake and left it on the table. The football game was on so I went to table while nobody was watching, took the cake in the corner and that was the last time anybody saw that cheesecake. Now I want some cheesecake.

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 145 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.