Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who's the most charismatic music band in anime/manga? - Minitokyo

who's the most charismatic music band in anime/manga?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

it's just to know ^^ i like Beck's group but it can be a single singer too if you prefer !!! There's a lot of choice...

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Could well be X Japan for their piece in the anime X :) . When hide was still with us, he was pretty charismatic ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

The Pillows in FLCL did a great job, but I'll always like The Seatbelts for their work in Cowboy Bebop.

Damn it, female robots are either supposed to be cute or sexy, but handsome? Never! What they've done to Kos-mos is a damned shame.

-My own words to my roommate.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.