Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favourite Anime EPISODE - Minitokyo

Favourite Anime EPISODE

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Read carefully NOT your favourite series, But your favourite EPISODES

i couldn't just name one , tried to but was too hard so i got a few

Elfen Lied eps.1 - love it(lots of blood!!) , the best first ep. iv'e ever seen + great music
Elfen Lied eps.13 -great ending, wonderfull music, to one of the best series of 2004

also i'd have to say the kenshin ep. when kenshin is fighting Soujiro - , so sad yet so very cool ep.

So, what was it for you guys?

Saitou Hajime - "You can raise a dog with food, and you can raise a human with money but, no man is able to raise a wolf of Mibbu"

my fav Episode would have to be one from Tenjou tenge ep. 23 , i love the fight scenes and it was a good ending to the - Past Story -

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Good Lord, surely you can't expect people to narrow it down to a single episode o_O . I find i hard enough picking a series.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

I was thinking a few days ago about making this very same thread, but I ended up forgetting about it ^_^
My personal favs:

GunGrave ep. 14 - so many feelings put in this episode... It's a classic :)

ccs Movie 2 (allright, it's not technically an episode, but it could have been ^_^) - a great ending for a great anime

Gundam SEED ep. 35 - for some reason I really loved this one

Linachan

Linachan

Uchuu ichi

hey that's unfair, no one can have just one favourite episode!!! not even just one favourite anime! I agree with Aa-chan XO

Signature
Funga fu fu, funga fu fu, funga fu fu...

Hajime no Ippo, somewhere between episode 50 and 55, the group date episode, it was classic. Came just after a massive fight, by far one of the funniest episodes of an anime I have ever seen.

That or just about any episode of One Piece, they are always good :D

'harahettara, kuunda' - Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece

School Rumble Ep. 1
When Haruma Kenji was mistaken (was a joke) for Harry Makenzie

That was a gem

MR

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

Quote by Aa-chanGood Lord, surely you can't expect people to narrow it down to a single episode o_O . I find i hard enough picking a series.

Quote by Linachanhey that's unfair, no one can have just one favourite episode!!! not even just one favourite anime! I agree with Aa-chan XO

well... yep I agree with you too =p but still, I don't watch too many anime, I only became fanatic about it like half year to a year ago.. so I don't watch too many
but up till now my fav epi is actually gunslinger girl episode 3~ I don't know why.. just like it lots
the last epi of GSG is actually very nice to me =p at least I don't see the girls die yet too
all in all probably just say it as one of the many favourites

Cowboy Bepop, when they go looking for a video-player in a old museum because they recived a videotape on the mail. (note this takes place in the future)

//ObNoX

Anamnesis

Anamnesis

Remembrance of Things Past

the first episode of Azumanga Daioh, I was having a really bad day got home and my copy of the US NewType had arrived... opened up, popped in the free disc sat down and watched the first episode of Azumanga. All my bad thoughts disappeared and I was bursting with laughter. It was soo totally unexpected and made my whole day worthwhile!

Signature

triofpwr

triofpwr

the dr.d of pain

my favorite episode is when Rock lee is fighting Garra in Naruto after he takes of the weights that's when the real fight starts i was so shocked and rooting him sux he lost though o well

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

eijisan

eijisan

Assasin'Style

mine is when Naruto {for the first time !} change himself with the magic scroll!!!!!!!!!!!!

im a dreamer . . .

My favourite episode is Green Green ep.13. That 1 I like the most because... umm... won't tell. U have to see it to understand.

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

Trigun 23 (Paradise) by far. The saddest episode I've seen so far

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

dead

dead

Komm Susser Tod!

my favorite episode is Hanaukyo Maid Tai La Verite ep. 5, i love the cosplay scenes ^_^'

Signature Image
...Vanity definitely my favorite sin...

erebusnight

::Kickass Imposter!:: <(^.~)>

aaah, mine is that fight scene with Hajime Saito in Ruruouni Kenshin.
AND! the last episode of Trigun. it comes to such a happy ending... not like wheee! happy, but more of a... life goes on, and life goes on well, kinda happy.

Someday we'll know
Why Samson loved Delilah
One day I'll go
Dancing on the moon.

yen420

yen420

Sporadic Appearance

Mine are...

RRK --> The whole Shishio Arc. I love how this arc's played out, both in anime and manga.

DB ---> That episode where Goku first became Super Saiyajin. I think it's the Freeza Arc

Hikaru no Go ---> Episode 01 - 03, that whole Hikaru meet Akira episodes, cute Episodes 60-64 where Sai disappeared, tragic.

fma --> Episode 03, when Ed and Al were reviving their Mom, the story as well as the action behind it almost made me cry. Last episode.

Naruto --> That Naruto and Kiba fight. When Naruto first summoned Gamabunta. The three Sannins fight. First time Team 7 encountered Orochimaru. Fight between Naruto and Gaara.

Prince of Tennis --> Chibi episodes, just because they're cute.

Gundam Seed --> That episode where Athrun decided to fight alongside Kira.
Gundam Seed Destiny --> .(so far...) Episode 08. Athrun's proposal clinched it ^^

Gundam Wing --> Last three episodes

Slamdunk --> Shohoku vs. Ryonan.

Yami no Matsuei --> Kyoto Arc.. Episodes 10-13

Proud Member of:
Bleach-Central

My favorite humorous episodes are probably episode 16 of Pita-Ten and episode 16 of Fruits Basket. My favorite touching episode is probably episode 5 of Fruits Basket.

Well my favorite episodes are probably Gundam Seed ep. 39-41. During one of the episodes, there was a critical scene that I thought was well-done.

andiyar

andiyar

wordsmith

Haibane Renmei: Cocoon / The Dream of Falling from the Sky / Old Home (Episode 1)

.... and just about any other episode from Haibane. :)

If it's not Haibane... hrm. Probably the last episode(s) of Ah! My Goddess OVA - the two parter. Good stuff :)

-Andiyar

"Any good that I may do here, let me do now, for I may not pass this way again"

yes NeoDeviance i'm agree with you: every episode of one piece is good
in naruto I adore the episode where naruto defeats garaa and the chuunin writing exam

sts

My favourite episode is Noir - #12 Assassin Training , because whole episode was dedicated to Chloe, which was my favourite character.

this is easy, episode 19 from Naruto. my second pick would be episode 52 (last) from Full Moon o Sagashite..I was in tears.

my fav Episode would have to be one from Tenjou tenge ep. 23 , i love the fight scenes and it was a good ending to the - Past Story -

------------------------------------------------------------------(...)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.