Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favourite Anime EPISODE - Minitokyo

Favourite Anime EPISODE

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

gokuraku

gokuraku

non-linear structural blackout

i call recall the last two eps of Evangelion and, although it's not an ep, the first Rurouni Kenshin OAVs

My favorite is green green episode 10 because I like how Yuusuke express his feelings for Midori.

Lana3007

Lana3007

strange little girl

Gundam Seed -the episode on the island where Athrun and Cagalli meet for the first time. So cute!
Cowboy Bebop - the mushrum episode (unbelievably funny!) and the final episode (so sad and beautiful)
Witch Hunter Robin - the episode where Amon saves Robin. It was so unexpectedly nice of him almost made me cry.

The first episode of Tenjo Tenge, because I could finally see the adaptation of my favourite manga, and it kicked my ass ^^

To live is not to live to die

eva:ep where unit 01 eats the angel ummm i cant member wat the title was or number maybe #19

rahxephon:also dont reamember the number or title but its when ayato kills the dolem with the hood the one that screws around with the electricity in the city and writes goodbye and i love you

fruits basket:all(funny and emotional/the last few eps were very emotional anyways)

Loki916

Loki916

Lazy Bastard

My favorite episodes would be:
Episode 22-23 from Tenjho Tenge where Shin Natsume kicks ass
Prolly Ep 6 from Chobits when Chii was on her pantsu mission
Episode 2 of KGNE when Narumi breaks down and cries at what happened.

Yodelforcookie

Yodelforcookie

As days go by...

.hack//SIGN - Episode 18.
Onegai Teacher - The episode when everyone goes on vacation.
Love Hina when Naru and Keitaro both lose their glasses and go on a date together.
Kare Kano when Yukinon and Arima finally kiss.
There are many, but those are my favorites off the top of my head.
And remember, the crappy ones make you appreciate the good ones better!

"Man created an acid rain that now washes away the sandcastles he built.
...or perhaps he needed it to wash away... all his deeply hidden secrets..."

Chiori

Chiori

Psychedelic Doll

Mwuahahaha.. my fav episode has got to be the beginning of DN Angel epi 4..

Nothing beats a shirtless Satoshi on his bed with no glasses on xD

LadyNorthstar

LadyNorthstar

Mad Power!

my favourite one is the last episode of Daitarn 3... i've cryed for two days.... ç ç

My fave episode that i could think of right now
Yakitate! Japan ep.2 made me laugh so hard
Get Backers ep. 39 when Ginji was hospitalized and everyone came to visit him

calibretto23

calibretto23

Open your eyes...

Cowboy Bebop - Wild Horses - I loved this episode just for the old man and what he comes to rescue spike in... kinda funy if you look at it... that man must have put a hella lota work into that ship... go back and check out the name if you don't remeber which one it was...

Hajimi No Ippo - ? - After one of his first fights Takamura takes Ippo out to a bar with women... and well lets just say hilarity ensues... god i haven't laughed as hard at an anime as i did at the moment when Takamura "shows off" Ippo to the women...

Signature Image

------------------------------------

Proud Member of:
|Hardcore-gamers| |Dub-Lovers-Group| |Fight-Club| |MT-singles| |FinalFantasyFans| |Samurai|

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

The episode of Dragon Ball Z when Vegeta dies trying to defeat Boo. My God!! the man cries in that ocation.
Or the episodes with Kenshin Vs Shishio.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

The first couple episodes of the Kyoto arc in Kenshin (up to where Kenshin leaves for Kyoto, with the Mascagni Cavalleria Rusticana playing in the background) are absolutely brilliant.

I also really like the episode in Love Hina where they fight Mecha Tama. And the "extra" episode (25) where Motoko tries to be a normal girl. Motoko rocks!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

i would have to say that my favorite anime episode would have to be "The Ballad of Fallen Angels" from the Cowboy Bebop series.
it had great music and artwork. i especially enjoyed the fight scene between Spike and Vicious.

Full Metal Alchemist ep: 13

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Inuyasha eps 162: Sesshoumaru-sama to Eien ni Issho

The scene(s) between Sesshoumaru with Rin is just too wonderful esp the part when Rin asks of her Sesshoumaru-sama to not forget her if she should ever die; it is just too beautiful to ever forget.

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

"Ballad of Fallen Angles", Session #5, Cowboy Bebop. 'Nuff said.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

OMG that's a tough one!!! hum... i'd go with Naruto's fight against Gaara when he changes Gamabunta into the Fox Demon...
but there are so many other episodes in so many other series o_0... i'm really at a lost here

I tried! I really did, but I can't get it down to one single episode!!!! *begs forgiveness*

My favs are Fruits Basket ep. 15 where Momiji tell's his story, gah I cired so much, and the final three episodes. The very first episode of Rurouni Kenshin 'cause it was the first anime that I was completely hooked on, and when I first saw it I watched in three times in sucession *sheepish grin* . . . and the beginning episodes of the Kyoto arc as well!

^_^v

I'm not obsessed . . . just overly enthusiastic!
Signature

RahXephon ep. 19

so touching.... lot's of symbolism too

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.