Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I hope I'll be welcome here. - Minitokyo

I hope I'll be welcome here.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

vanilla-h

vanilla-h

REALM OF SOMTHING-OR-OTHER!

Hey, I'm vanilla-h. I'm sixteen and I live in Texas...I hope to make lots of friends here. Any tips for me...?

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Hi, welcome. If you want to make lots of friends, go ahead and ask anyone you like, as I know, everybody here are very friendly :) Good luck. See ya :D

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Welcome to MT, have a nice stay here and for the tips read the rules and be active. :nya:

Earn money reading e-mails here

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

hello and welcome to MT ^_^

tips: just remember to read the help forums and the guidelines for submitting things XD they will come in handy yah? XD

if you need any help- please dont hesitate to ask me or anyone!! we are all very friendly!! XD

bel-san

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

albinorap

Hardcoreologist

you're always welcome in my, which will be operating soon enough!!

Hardcore 4 life!!!

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

hm.... yes yes - welcome there vanilla-h

Name's Celessa - nice to meet ya.

Fair enough - enjoy your stay! ^^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Texas eh? Hey, thats where our president is from! Everyone loves him here, in this hardcore democratic STATE!!
lol j/k. MTs great, you should like it here. Tip: Don't eat the "special" brownies. The secret ingredient isn't happiness. :)

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.