Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 did MT switch to a new file-name system?? - Minitokyo

did MT switch to a new file-name system??

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

did anyone notice??:

if you downloaded a wpp (or any other thing) and you wanted to save the file it would (for example) be named like:
Minitokyo_Anime.Wallpapers_Naruto_[67019]

now that's changed to:
Minitokyo.Anime.Wallpapers.Naruto[67019]

not that it bothers me that much, but is there any reason why this was changed???

gatts

gatts

The Black Swordsman

now that you mentioned it... i've finally noticed. but i don't know the answer to your question.

Signature
Is the destiny of man controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true that man has no control even over his own will.

hmm, I also never notcied since you now mention it, lol, I think it's the same problem as the underscore "_" problem, but then again maybe not

Signature Image

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

I always renamemy files anyway. For somereason it doesn'tsave the .jpg at the end of the files name, so it d/ls as an unkown file even though it's saying it's d/ling as a jpeg. It's a niggle that doesn't really affect me anymore as I rename all the files to have it's name, show and who posted it anyway.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

dot seperation is more aesthetic =P

Vampire

Vampire

Somebody is watching you, always

Yeah ... I was asking the same thing .. but I also rename the files before save XD

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.