Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 goodbye for now - Minitokyo

goodbye for now

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Hello all. Rein here -fanfare-. Sorry for my absence and the one to come. My laptop recently died (because gateway built it improperly and screwed it up majorly) and it was sent to gateway so they could possibly fix it. (i hope they do or all my MP3s are gone ;_;) It might take days, or even weeks before they can fix it, and it if happpens to go into Winter Break, i wont see you all until January 3rd. (my moms wedding is during christmas break and stuff...) So, im saying my goodbyes right now, and i hope to see you all when i get back! -waves goodbye-

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

andanother

andanother

caged bird

aww viv! I'm really sorry this happened... my comp was messed up for a few weeks cuz of a virus... i lost everything... but gewd luck wit dat otay?
cya roun'

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

i feel for ya. seriously. I just got back on MT from my comp screwin up. lost around 500 scans, every wall I have ever made (PSD files), 2000 MP3s, and every program that I used every day. I have been on my comp for the better part of a day d/ling stuff to get it back.....sigh......hope you have better luck, later and welcome back for when you come back

Signature

Ooh~ good luck with the recovery. XO I really hope it works for you.

We'll be waiting for your return, Viv. :) Until then!

Nooo! My group mod for Nintendo-Love is going bye-bye? T_T (*sobs*) Well, I hope you're laptop deserves a full speedy recovery! :) See ya real soon, Vivid! :D

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

(is at the library and has to go really quickly)

Hey all, i just came to say hi. My laptop wont be fixed until 05, and gateway said i will most likely (like 80%) loose all my stuff. -sighs- I geuss i should start saving up for a non pirated version of photoshop -misses MP3s- Anyways, bye!

p.s. Anyone want to play with me in Zelda: Four Swords Adventure? 1player is getting kind of boring...

Bye all! ;_;

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

noo!!! man you cant go! damn that improperly built laptop! Gateway is screwing with ppl's lives! *laughs* anyways, cya around dude, i'll miss ya T_T, have a wonderful xmas and new year!

Signature Image

hm.. well then see you =) and good luck

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.