Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lottery what do u think? - Minitokyo

Lottery what do u think?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Just wondering how many of u actually think this is a good way to be rich ^_^

Tell me how many actually won and how much = )

Oh yeah btw if u do, win big time don't forget to donate to MT .^_^ .

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

The odds of winning a lottery consisting 5 specific numbers in any order under 49 selections is 5.24x10^-7. Therefore, betting in the lottery isn't going to help you at all O_o lol - It ain't worth it in my opinion.

That also equates to 0.000000524. Terrible odds, ne?

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

no
i think it's bad idea
coz every time u win
u wanna more and more (basic thing: greedy)
so u bet again
and if had bad luck
say bai-bai to ur money ^^'
so i say bad idea for me
though i done it several time and never win before t___t

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sepiraph

Arayashiki - One-winged Angel

You have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than winning the lottery jackpot. =)

Signature

:: Member of Celestia :D ::

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by SepiraphYou have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than winning the lottery jackpot. =)

lol
interesting odd

TemplarKnight

DVAE FACIES

Also a good way to get skrewed hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Erm....yeah

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

sure there - just stick your metal umbrella out 15 feet in the air in a major thunderstorm and I'd bet you'd cut the odds by 80% lolz ^^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

Hehe, it's true the chances of the lottery mathematically exist, but practically is 0. But hey, as long as you're not buying tickets like crazy, I think it's okay to get a ticket or so every once in a while. Who knows when you might win. But uhh...it's not a good get rich scheme. As well...it is paid over a long amount of time, and after being taxed, you make about half the real sum.

seems like none of you ever won a lottery before. poor sods. im not a gambler but once when i got into an accident, i bought a 4-digit lottery ticket using my car license plate number. and i won a consolation prize. not much, but it covers the damage caused by the accident.

AtomicAngel

w|red drifter

quite impossible ~.^ but as any sort of gambling set limit b4 u try n treat it like a game haha..., good way? not really..so far i had to work hard for all things i earned :P i dont see it changing anytime soon...
i think itd be nice..sure wil help me pay off this rip off school i go to..yea..4 years..160k debt..+% ...

my pet is a shark

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

your lottery is only 1 number winner right?
here we have a 4 digit lottery called 4D (duh)
they have 1st 2nd 3rd and I think 20 starter and consolation so its pretty good chance already (although starter and consolation is probably so little since most usually bet small)
some of the people I know have family members that are really lucky would win once a month or so
my family won a few times too.. probably total winnings have 20k-about 12000usd- but the money spent to buy is probably a bit lower.. but all the treats to my fathers friends then its no more =p
then we have another lottery system and that you have to buy like 7 numbers from 1-40 or something and then when the number comes out you see how many you match.. if like 5 can win a bit of really little sum~ but if all numbers match depending on the week's amount.. can have up to few millions (spilt if more winners)

anji

anji

Retired waller

I won 7$ when I was young on a tickect an I never bought a ticket again. :)

Administrator of ~ French-Tribu

Chances are most people will never get rich playing lottery. You'll be rich sooner if you start saving money and researching stocks, money market, bonds etc. to invest. The sooner the better because the power of compound interest is not to be underestimated.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Lottery's ok. Especially if you just have a dollar sitting in your pocket that you just want to blow for the fun of it. Or after eating a great meal at that Chinesse resturaunt you crack that cookie and get your numbers and play those for the hell of it.

What's really addicting is slots. And inspiring. A friend of mine put in $5 and won $200. Was smart and walked away with it. But success stories make me want to play but I haven't ever won big. I'll slot a nickel or 7 when I have them because what else will I use 'em for? Save up for eternity to use a coinstar? O_o That and yanking the lever is fun.... ~_^

maikuuu

maikuuu

Kickass SuperChamplooGuy

Quote by "Shkira"Lottery's ok. Especially if you just have a dollar sitting in your pocket that you just want to blow for the fun of it.

I do that occasionally myself... but I've never won diddly squat. I think I'll spend that exra dollar on a candybar or something from now on. ^_^'

Keep your money people and spend it on something useful. XD

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by mughiChances are most people will never get rich playing lottery. You'll be
rich sooner if you start saving money and researching stocks, money
market, bonds etc. to invest. The sooner the better because the power
of compound interest is not to be underestimated.

Speaking about business, ne?

That's a first - haha. But wisely said. Better odds than striking lucky on a lottery, if I do say so myself. ^^

Signature

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I've never won a lottery, actually I'm not interested. I always think that you win some, you loose some. Nothing can be granted without any opportunity cost. I save my time to do something more certain like being here for example ^_^

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

shirahana

white flower

I'm not a lucky person.... I wouldn't spend my money on buying lottery... x_x;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

shirahana

white flower

I'm not a lucky person.... I wouldn't spend my money on buying lottery... x_x;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

Lottery is cool just dont over do it.

sakuralim

Love is ......

lottery is totally way wasting money only
like dump your money into fire
no point, useless
That's what I think.

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by sakuralimlottery is totally way wasting money only
like dump your money into fire
no point, useless
That's what I think.

>.>
I tried once , but only when the jackpot is big XD
like 10 millions or somethign XD
But no luck >.>

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.