Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Disgaea- Who is Pleinar? - Minitokyo

Disgaea- Who is Pleinar?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

Can somebody tell me who is Pleinar? I've played the game Disgaea: Hour Of Darkness but i havent seen this character called Pleinar before...Well, I didnt complete all the sidequests but...Can somebody tell me more about her?

I just cant stop talking~ XD

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

it think it's the name of the artbook .
Not the characther.

Not sure , can somebody clarify this for me ^_^

She's the Nippon1 mascot character. I'm definite she's not a playable character in Disgaea, but she probably makes some sort of cameo, most likely in the Dark Assembly or something. I know for a fact she has a couple of appearances in Phantom Brave though. Good luck hunting her down in Disgaea.

In Disgaea Pleinair isn't a playable character but she is in the game. She is the character you talk to so you can access the dark assembly.

I don't think she's the Nippon1 mascot or makes an appearance in the Dark Assembley. I think someone told me that she doesn't even have combat sprites or actual statistics.

Sakatono

Sakatono

Lonely Insanity

Really? I could've sworn you could use Pleinair somehow....not that I've gotten it though =/

Signature

Geez...Pleineir as far as i know is this ultimatly Kawaii blue haired girl you talk to, to access the the Dark Assembly shes not a playable character unless you've got some major hacks or codes working on a small system I.e; Action reply, Game shark...and so on....if there is possibly a way of getting her or any other secret char i really wouldnt know ive almost got all classes and types...i just need the EDF soldiers and a few higher ranked monsters then i'll have completed the Dark Assembly so i'll keep an eye out for any updates concerning Pleineir for you

"You want me to teach you how to fight...fine but it'll cost you your soul"

this thread really really should be in the gaming section, it would have gotten answerd soo much faster. Pleinair is the mascot, more or less, of Takehito Harada, the artist for disgaea, and Phantom brave. in disgaea, you talk to her to acess the dark assembly, in phantom brave, she has a cameo or two, during a cutscene, there are no battle sprites for her, so, you would have to creat some yourself, to play as her in either game(to the best of my knowledge, if there are, they are a very well kept secret, i've heard ppl say she is a member of the dark assembly, but havnt seen her myself, if she were, that would mean she would have to have battle sprites, at least for that game)

takehito harada has a gallery here on MT, to be found here:
http://browse.minitokyo.net/643/takehito_harada

Cajime

Cajime

Sweet Lolita

I don't believe you haven't come across her already XD but yes, I believe she is sorta the identity of the artist who does the designs for the games and pops up in all (most) the games he designs.

Cajime, are you saying you have battled against her in a proposal? or at least bribed her? and what do you mean by most? he only has the two...soon to be 3(or 4, if he is behind makkai wars as well) right?

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

Hmm...How come she is the only one who is famous among all other Dark Assembly members? How about the girl who you must talk to in order to go to other areas? They colud make her famous too you know..LOL~

I just cant stop talking~ XD

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/4017/

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.