Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which is the coolest mech??? anything robotic or semi inc.. - Minitokyo

which is the coolest mech??? anything robotic or semi inc..

page 1 of 1 19 total items

ok iv'e seen hottest anime chick and hottest anime dude before but..

NOW for coolest mech!!!

Saitou Hajime - "You can raise a dog with food, and you can raise a human with money but, no man is able to raise a wolf of Mibbu"

TemplarKnight

DVAE FACIES

Thats easy that would have to be Jehuty from Zone of the enders. Also if he had zero shift he 'd be unstoppable.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

I'd say the Teknoman/Tekkaman armour, not sure if that can be classified as a mech or not but I really liked them ^_^

Unfortunately, I have not seen every mech series out there. I was going to say the Epyon from Gundam Wing, but I might have to agree with TemplarKnight that Jehuty is just a bit cooler.........performance wise. Epyon looks way cooler than Jehuty. That, and ZOE 1 and 2 had several shortcommings that left me wanting more........much more!

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

I think the Rahxephon is the c0ol3zt!! or Kazuma and Ryuho from Scryed if they're classified as mec :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Oooo...lots. I can't speak for everyone but my favs:

Jehuty (N-Jehuty) / Anubis (A-Anubis)
Rahxephon
Super Vandread (Vandread Pyoro)

sure, there are all these new-fangeled mechs that look cool, but i gotta go with a classic one. Gunbuster

Isrious i always though that zero was cool and he's a robot... well thats a game.. as for anime i would say...
~Yukikaze
Its that is not really a mech but a super cool advanced fighter jet...

TessaTestarossa

TessaTestarossa

Onee-sama!!

I always thought the eva01 had one of the best designs a mecha could have. Well, if you consider it a mecha that is. Especially when its on berserk. *lol*

Super-Pyoro from vandread :D

or even gekigangar from Martian successor nadesico :)

Anything Macross is damned awesome too.

'harahettara, kuunda' - Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece

The RahXephon is pretty cool, why bother attacknig your enemy physically when you can you just scream at them in a high-pitched voice. Of course, the MAcroiss VF's are the coolest though, just for their versatility. Following that pattern the Escaflowne is veyr cool as well, just for being able to turn into a dragon.

its meee! i am the coolest mech :) but my friend fujikoma from motoko kusanagi is the funniest :) such a nice mech that you can steal horses with it :)

Quote by CataclysmI'd say the Teknoman/Tekkaman armour, not sure if that can be classified as a mech or not but I really liked them ^_^

i totally agree with you :) , teknoman has the best mech design i've seen :D

Saitou Hajime - "You can raise a dog with food, and you can raise a human with money but, no man is able to raise a wolf of Mibbu"

BakutenJo

BakutenJo

made in hell

Jango of Bakuretsu Tenshi kicks serious ass,. He rollerblades for crying out loud. That's so awesome.

But I think my favouriteis actually Eva Unit 01. It's the sexiest design.

nekkibasara1213

FCB Forever

The sv-51 from Macross Zero and the yf-19 in Macross plus are my favs. A close third would be the Talgeese from Gundam Wing.

Signature Image
Bomber! A sound more powerful than missiles.

boei

**Dark Mood**

i dun realli c many mech mvies...
but i seriously like vandread Meia... cool dragon look...

Prelim ExamS!!!!!!!!

followed by finals!!!!!

This is CRAzY!

Linachan

Linachan

Uchuu ichi

Escaflowne, but I cant decide if movie escaflowne or anime escaflowne.... maybe movie cuz the blood mechanism was really impresive. His dragon form kicks ass!

Signature
Funga fu fu, funga fu fu, funga fu fu...

Evil Tekknoman armor where cool to me. and...maybe Shogo:MAD mechs?

nakedsnake

nakedsnake

Professional Assassin

The Metal Gear Solid exoskeleton suit Gray Fox uses, the Samus Aran suit of Metroid, Escaflowne and the jehuty.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.