Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your favorite singer or band? - Minitokyo

Who is your favorite singer or band?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Hi! What do you think about this topic? Here is my personal list:
1 Queen - they're the best
2 Pink Floyd - eternal sound
3 The Cranberries - irish rock
4 Robbie Williams - the sexiest man ever
5 Ella Fitzgerald - the greatest voice ever

Gundamelite

Gundamelite

Skater Boy

MC Chris -gotta love that Fett's Vette

There is no greater teacher than the enemy.

wow let me see i would say THE offspring damn they have to many good songs but best one are prob gone away, all i want , the meaning of life, self esteem, the kids arnt all right, and lots of others and hey mary 78 you are right queen and pink floyed are the best rock ever a side with black sabbath ruch the doors ozzy ACDC van halen the police tragicly hip man the list goes on and on lol

1 Montly Crew
2 Bad Religion
3 Smashing Pumpkins
4 ac\dc
5 Simon and Garfunkle

*not in any order*

favorite bands right now: primus, system of a down, big wreck, ian thornley, pink floyd, and some others, but i don't feel like typing anymore

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

Favorite of all time - Metallica

Recent Favorite - The Used/Sum 41

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

SVZ

SVZ

1. Something Corporate. They rock. I love their album "Leaving through the window".
2. Saliva. great band. My favorite CD of their's is "Back in your system".
3. FIR. I just love the ^^ Taiwanese band. Think Do As Infinity--only, Taiwanese.
4. Kwon BoA ^^ I just like her songs.
5. Aersomith. I'm addicted to their songs.

Well, that's my favorites currently ^^; It's subjec to change.

i dont really listen to too much music but i think my favorite band would be dream theater.

joelawawaw

joelawawaw

boy to the world

my favourite band would have to be coldplay. just listen to their songs! you'll be captivated. i used to like jewel but not so much now.

When all that you wanted, and all that you had don't seem so much, for you to hold on to... for you to hold on to...

for you to belong to...

Signature

I'm attracted to Japanese singers and bands... I choose
I've, Emi Fujita, L~arc en Ciel, T.M Revoltion.

shhho

shhz!

dream THEATER!!!!!!!!!!
haha progressive rock's ma fav yeah! XD

I like coldplay too. But also Maroon5 and Norah Jones: she's so sweet. And U2! Bono vox!

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Whoa... too many great bands to choose from. I'll have to say (for the moment), Nirvana, Linkin Park, Velvet Revolver, and Green Day. I'm sure I've missed some...

HTML Coding Hates Me...

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

My favorite band is Incubus. They've been my favorite for a while. Really...unique music. Their sound isn't like that of all the same other rock I hear.

I have a lot of other bands I love...Nirvana, Metallica, Something Corporate, Linkin Park, Starting Line. I like a wide variety of rock. 'Tis cool.

uhh... my fave band? saosin, glassjaw, brand new, dashboard confessional, armor for sleep..... etc....

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"I 'll love you so much, you'll say it's too much..."

my fav. band is Pennywise. their music helped me change my life for the better ^^

i like ayumi hamasaki :P she is heck cool :P

Sock lovers unite love for the reason of 2.0 wootzor!!!!

Gabberjaws

Nyu Nyu!

all-time favourite: Cranes (!!!!!!)

others i love:
refused, system of a down, Nina Simone, Melt Banana, Circle Takes The Square, The Gathering, Lacuna Coil, Drop Dead, Disrupt, Eyehategod, Placebo, Pj Harvey, Skinny Puppy, Neurosis, Tool, Alexisonfire, Tori Amos, The Smiths, Silverstein, Napalm Death, Mike Patton, Cake, My Bloody Valentine, Frank Sinatra, Atari Teenage Riot, and Omar Santana.

Signature
Love the woman in your life or she'll come back and eat you.

eko

Tiger Army, Bad Religion, Nirvana, System of a Down, Aquabats, Catch 22, Tsunami Bomb, Rhapsody, No Cash, Modest Mouse, A little bit of Dream Theater, Ace of Base, Anti-Flag

Signature Image

Limp Bizkit, System of a Down, The Used, Rammstein, DJ Tiesto, Blink 182, Robbie Williams, bunch of miscellaneous DJ's (Buzz Fuzz, Dana, Paul Elstak, etc)

Be Free and Masturbate

I think Rammstein's disgusting--you know they largely sing about raping women that won't love them, right?

The Distillers are also really great. Brody's voice, man. Awesome.

Quote by abetterrealityI think Rammstein's disgusting--you know they largely sing about raping women that won't love them, right?

uhmm.. I dunno about you, but the songs I've listened to don't mention raping women afaik. And yes, I do understand German (I'm Dutch, but I've taken German in high-school and our languages are quite similar).

Be Free and Masturbate

My favorite bands are Katatonia and My Dying Bride.

Signature

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.