Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 KH2 or FFVII: AC? - Minitokyo

KH2 or FFVII: AC?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Celestial

Celestial

+ [ h i t s u z e n ] +

Yarr, so these are the two most aniticipated works-in-progress from SquareEnix, I believe. ^^ So which one are you simply just dieing for? =]

Well, imo, it'd be KH2 because I absolutely loved Kingdom Hearts. Although, FFVII had a very moving storyline and the trailers for Advent Children look very promising. ^^ So, tis very difficult for me to decide. ^^; But KH2 will probably provide more hours of enjoyment. LoL~

So, are you decided? :'D

Signature

pen-kun

pen-kun

gumbercules

WHY must you make me chose......
I guess i will have to go with KH2 also.
cause well i wanna see if sora will get in a sweet costume again like in halloween town =p
i wish he kept that one for all levls.

...AWWW Peaches!

Signature

'Blackmail is such an ugly word. i prefer extortion, the "x" makes it sounds cool.'

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Wow... I'd say this is a hard choice, but really... it isn't! ffvii: AC all the way. I'm waiting for KH2 also, but if I had to choose... "Kingdom what?"

HTML Coding Hates Me...

Hmn.... I would choose ffvii bevause i've been a huge fan of finaly fantasty game..but, i wouldn't mind KH2 also.

Can't you get both of them?
See you!

"Do you know what I love the most? Say not to those who believe are almighty!"
Rohan Kishibe from Jojo's Bizzarre Adventures

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

How about I cut the tension and say I like both - ne?

Can't a girl get picky? **Laughs**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

KanoneHilbert

KanoneHilbert

Destiny was forordained. . .

Haha ! Why must we choose !? KH2 is the -best- thing ever. But, .....so is ff7:ac. . . . . >_< MY-- brain -- hurts. Ok, if I had to choose it would totally be kh2... because KH is the best game -ever-
-Kanone

Heh, as you can tell from the title I -love- X/1999. And if you -couldn't- tell....then your a loser. >.> Lol, just kidding... <.< ;;..... >.>; Also, as you can tell, I -love- Spiral. And if you couldn't tell....then your and Uber Loser. Heheheh --Bwahahahaaa - evil laughter ensues. - Heh, just kidding, ...well. Not really. Lol <.<;;;;;
- Kanone
" The notes of Logic will always play the song of Truth " - Ayumu [ >_>; . . . . . ]

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

I was thinkin' about it... If they made KH2 as dark as they presented the KH universe in the Deep Dive trailer, then I'd really be torn between the two. 'Til then, Final Fantasy gets my vote!

HTML Coding Hates Me...

I would go with KH2 just because Riku and Sora are two of my favorite characters. ^^

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

hmmmm this is really hard XD but it's ff7ac for me :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

You can't really compare them..one is a movie one is a game...I rather have a game than a movie about a average game.

kosmos001

Mi love for the anime

I love Final Fantasy VII, well i love The history and characters and kingdom hearts mmmmmmmmm weeeelllllll i like too, but i am a fan of final fantasy too

Proud member of "[Hispanime]"

it is hard to chose for me cos both of them is my favourite..........but i prefer FF7 a bit cos the game is challeging and need some time to finish it.....

BOTH...and that is my final answer...lol...make me choose between them and i will go nuts... :hmpf:

Signature Image

FF7: AC without a doubt. I'm foaming at the mouth at the mere thought of obtaining this movie. To be honest I have yet to get into Kingdom Heart. I have the game and haven't bothered to play it since I know the plot ... kind of.

*sigh* After the things I've heard about ffvii: AC and the rumors about the movie being released only for the PSP (Portable Playstation, not sure if I got the abbreviation right) and if that's true, then I'd rather throw the disk through a window at the SquareEnix headquarters than settle for it on a teenie tiny screen. So, given a choice, I'd have to say KH2, at least they're definitley putting THAT on PS2.

thatguy

looking for the end

KH2. playing a game is better than watching a movie

andiyar

andiyar

wordsmith

Advent Children. I don't play games often anymore, lacking time. And I love the trailers. Also, when I *do* play games, they're almost always on my computer, not on a console.

I did enjoy Kingdom Hearts though - when I bothered to play it a bit. Maybe I'll pick up KH2 for my brother, and then scab it off of him some time. ;)

-Andiyar

"Any good that I may do here, let me do now, for I may not pass this way again"

FF VII AC of course, it's so much better in story than FF Spirits Within. PSP only? but i saw in the trailer, it 'll be released as DVD movie. cmiiw

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

well I really cant compare both of em
simply because ffvii:ac is a movie and KH2 is a game. ^_^"
my answer would probably be both. ^_^""""

Sythe

Sythe

Heretic

This is like the hardest descion I've ever made... for a while.

I pick KH2 first because I will get a chance to spend 40 hours on it. Advent CHildren when it's over it'll just be another Awesome movie, it can only keep me interested for about 12 hours. KH2 will keep me playing well over 100 hours.

Signature
Do you know what Art is?

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

I'd choose ff-vii: AC

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

I rather go ffvii: AC I dunt lik kh2... Cuz itz got disney mixed with FF I dont lik dat

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Quote by thatguyKH2. playing a game is better than watching a movie

I think it is kinda unfair to make a comparison such as this because posts like this will pop up...while personally I will say ffvii is my choice but I dunno...it just doesn't seem as easy when you're comparing 2 different types of media...

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.