Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 NFSU2!!!!!:D - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Need for speed underground 2......your vote for this fantastic game!!! :D

My vote is 9.5!!!!
Very nice girl in this game (ehehehe) and fantastic car!!!! :D

yeah i agree, nfsu2 is great. i like it alot better than nfsu1

supersong115

supersong115

i love it....its so fun to lan with...was lanning it with friends at our school's Lan party yesterday...a lan party that I organized as the first in our school...EVER! Awesome game...especially the outrun mode. 4 cars...who will win?

KSCreations-AnimeEclipse Merger! Please Visit!
| Anime Eclipse |

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

I've havent play nfsu2 yet but i can already telll it's better than the 1st one.

oops lol i accidently put 2 of the same posts because the site was lagging.

it's super! but funny all the parts can be unlocked in only 50% progress of the game

Sythe

Sythe

Heretic

I love this game so much, it pretty Awesome. When you play online you can have real challenges because everyone wants to win. Playing against the cars in carreer mode is challenging, but don't think your the best because you can beat them.

People online will beat you. Maybe not but give it a try. I give NFSU 2 a 9.0...

Signature
Do you know what Art is?

Well im gonna have to say 5/10 for it.... i havent really played it since i finished it... The graphics in this one compared to the first one is ridiculous.. too many Bugs in the graphics. Although it did have a few nice cars like the rx8 and the v35 Skyline. Anyway thats just my opinion (if your wondering what i mean by v35 skyline its the infinity g35)..

Sythe

Sythe

Heretic

I just like how it plays online...

Signature
Do you know what Art is?

8/10 i wish the 3000gt didnt suck as bad as it did, but eh what can you do about it :P

Sock lovers unite love for the reason of 2.0 wootzor!!!!

hehe, its so fun racing people online.

Kyuzo1

Kyuzo1

Nobody likes me...

I love it, too. I think it's better than the first. One of my reasons why i play it is are the fantastic sounds.

FALH

FALH

aka FalLin'

i love it ... i rate .............. 9/10 :p

..:: French-Tribu ::.. | ..:: Anime-Paradise ::..
Signature Image

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
i like it so much,i have car 6 start,but i dont know to play drif

Xion3

Xion3

Romanticide

The name of the girl is Brooke Burke. Very nice girl indeed. Meow! Anyway, great game. I love the fact that you can modify a Cadillac Escalade and street race with it.

its a fun game way better then nfsu1 and more things u can do to the car i give it a 8

i love this game 10/10 !!!!!!

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Prolific Ghost

9/10 It's a pretty good game XD AlthoughI don't know why they added SUVs to it.. o.O

Tracks are better than in 1, it's playable so I give it 8/10. Maybe they should put some function for simulation/arcade or sth like that

Just keep on trying, keep on flying. I will be the light.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I really enjoyed playing it, but I found that after a while, the lack of depth in the game really started to show and I wasn't all that impressed. It was a small improvement on the original, but nothing special.

A score of 7.5 from me ^___^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Quote by Xion3The name of the girl is Brooke Burke. Very nice girl indeed. Meow! Anyway, great game. I love the fact that you can modify a Cadillac Escalade and street race with it.

Brooke Burke...............very beautiful and sexy girl!!!!!!!eheheheheheh!!!! :D

Its a really good game, but I liked nfsu1 MUCH better. The gameplay in 1 was so much more simpler and straight to the point then in 2. Only thing I enjoy better than the first one is the car selection (My favorite car, The Lancer Evolution is in it; and I found a new love for the Toyota Corolla XD)

Signature Image

i vote 8.0...is a nice game but not the best!!!!!!i seen better!!!!!!!

VERY VERY VERY GOOD game 9.99

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.