Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 food, food, food - Minitokyo

food, food, food

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Ok, it's a very big topic: you can talk about all kind of food! The food that you prefere, the food that you hate, the strangest food you've ever heard of or that you ever ate...
Say what you want, but talk about FOOD, FOOD, FOOD!!!!

Ok, I start.
...and, my preferite food is:
1 - PIZZA - of course, i'm italian!
2 - PASTA - for the same reason. I like it with tomato, extravirgin oil and a little bit of basilico and parmigiano
3 - ICE CREAM - italian ice cream is very very very good, believe me!
4 - NUTELLA - a very special cream made with chocolate....mmmhh, sooo goood
5 - CHOCOLATE - i adore chocolate!!!

The strangest food here in Italy is horse meet: you can eat it also not cooked. Also frogs and escargot (I don't remember the right word in english, but if you know something about french you will understand)

So, tell me something about your own country food!

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Escargot are snails... definitely not something I want to try. I'm part Italian... soooo.... too many foods to list!

HTML Coding Hates Me...

pano4th

Captain Fabulous

Pizza is totally awesome. Pasta with marinera sauce-delicious. A fat steak- marvelous. Who ever invented Nutella should win the Nobel Prize for ....i dont know... Food science.
But above all else, when I m really hungry, and im talking starving because Ive locked myself in my room and have been studying for finals for the past 20 hours straight....Nothing beats a Double-Double Cheeseburger, fries, and a Coke at a chain of fast food restaurants found only in California (and parts of Nevada and Arizona) called IN-N-OUT.

if you have NEVER tasted in-n-out you have NOT lived!!!!
it IS THAT good-i AM NOT EVEN JOKING!!!!

"De goggles! Dey do nothing!"
-McBain (as Radioactive Man)

[Hispanime]

Asahi

Asahi

gone

i love: ICE cream . its soooo deliciously

than:
japan food : bento boxes , soups ..
all food with nodles ..
pizza (with tomatos, cheese, piri piri's )

and so on ! :nya:

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Food is a great thing!

Some of my very favorites include - Pizza, Italian, and Seafood. I have tons and tons of other foods that I enjoy but it would take me an awful long time to list them all! :D

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

OMGosh chinese food rocks my socks
not like the msg loaded fast food kind but the really good restaurant fooood
ice cream is always appreciated and chocolat *drools*

we pencil sketch our previous lives so we can compare it to the technicolor of our futures...

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by inspiration299OMGosh chinese food rocks my socks
not like the msg loaded fast food kind but the really good restaurant fooood
ice cream is always appreciated and chocolat *drools*

lolerz1!1!1!1! - It rocks indeedy ^^

My favorite would have to be Pizza and definitely Chicken Nuggets.

Chocolate is sometimes preferred and ice cream tastes good too, but I would like to settle more for Cinnamon Toast Crunch. And anything dipped into gravy combined with either chicken or beef is delicious! **Dreamy eyes** Guh... **Faints**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

I like Itlian, Chinese, and doughy foods.
Mostly anything doughy. Fattening, I know.
But I'm not over weight.. yet. =p

i don't like things that are too sweet.
I think it's rocky road.. I THINK..
Death By Chocolate. Those that might be familiar..
Yes, that's way too sweet for me.
I can handle a few spoon fulls, but no more than that.

And those green olives are nastey!!
i tried one on Thanks Giving..
My friend got to see the funniest face I would ever make.

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Pasta! Pasta! Pasta! Every day whether it's italian pasta or chinese noodles. I love my pasta! A nice juicy beef steak BBQ'd is also great. I'm known by my friends for having brought along a steak to a BBQ that had been tenderised so flat it took up a quarter of the BBQ plate. Whenever I have a BBQ with my friends now they always ask if I brought a dead cow along with me. But then I've got a huge appetite so I don't mind. :D
The one thing I don't like though is anchovies. I don't like those salty little things on my pizza. I hate eggplant as well. It's just so icky! :D

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

I love Pocky, with a deep passion. And some other stuff, like rice balls, and guava. I am a simple person to please, some fruit, and some bread and a huge amount of Pocky and I am good for a long time.

In my stay here in the philippines i've encountered many exotic foods... Many of them became my favorite. Here's some of them:
1. Balut/ Some kind of bird's egg (Yes, the one in the Fear Factor)
2. Isaw/ Intestines of chicken (Yes it's gross... But who cares, it's delicious)
3. Tsuknene/ Quail's egg wrapped in an unknown orange stuff
4. Penoy/ Another some kind of egg but different from Balut
5. Tuyo/ A very salty fish but delicious

Well, that's all!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"I 'll love you so much, you'll say it's too much..."

I was sure that a food topic was opene by an italian. I was looking for some italian people and I found them!!! ^^
Ciao paesà!
My favourite food are:
1) Pizza (obviously, it's the best food in the world!!!!!)
2) Chocolate (I think in the world everybody love chocolate)
3) Mushrooms (I'd really like to explain which quality, but I think anyone knows the meaning of "porcini", right?)
4) Spring rolls (I'm italian, but I love chinese food too)
5) Does anybody know what "cannoli" are? They are one of the most good dessert in the world! I'd really like verybody could taste them once in life!!!
There are a lot of food I like, but I think these are the best!
See you!

"Do you know what I love the most? Say not to those who believe are almighty!"
Rohan Kishibe from Jojo's Bizzarre Adventures

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Chinese everything. Korean kimbap.

My favorite meal:

St. Patrick's Day. Corn beef roast is the best meat on earth. It's so deliciously seasoned, red, and just pulls apart. Oh god, I may joygasm just thinking of it's scrumptiousness. :D

All my meat's gotta be raw. I'm talking, the slab jiggles, oozes, and juices all over with tangy beef blood when you TRY to cut it with a knife. And once it's finally cut... you can chew it in your mouth for forever, lavishing the flavor.....

MMmm.

dArkaNGeL

dArkaNGeL

.. you in the real world?

My most favorite food: Pizza -dunno why but i eat almost all kinds pizza... pepperoni, mushroom, hawaiian, cheese stuff-crust pizza etc.

My favorite food in my country (Philippines):
1. Kare-Kare(cooked beef with corn, eggplant and other veggies)
2. Bagoong (made of really small and salty shrimps)
3. Tuyo - like what iamgod said "a very salty fish but delicious"

Signature
member of Oishi Nihon, Kasumi-chan and Ecchi-Club

Um!!!
Noodles soup
Bread
Some chickens FLESH!!
Some salad
that's all

andiyar

andiyar

wordsmith

I love, absolutely adore, Thai food. I couldn't eat it every day, though, I'd probably start to love it a lot less... I also highly enjoy Malay and Indian food, especially middling to hot curries... I love curries.

But then, I'm also a fan of 'traditional' foods such as roasts - and a barbeque is always fun as well. And of course, being part of the generation of which I am part (if that made sense ;) ) I'm rather fond of pizza and other such take away food.

Chocolate... mm. Just finished a rather enjoyable block of Toblerone... mostly I'm a snob when it comes to chocolate. Swiss & Belgian chocolate all the way. I'll settle for Australian chocolate (from Cadbury) but I'd much rather Lindt...

Mm. So many foodstuffs, such little time.... ^^

-Andiyar

"Any good that I may do here, let me do now, for I may not pass this way again"

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.