Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Year's Resolution - Minitokyo

New Year's Resolution

page 1 of 1 16 total items

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

So what is your New Year's Resolution this time around? I know some of you haven't thought much about it,but what do you plan on perfecting or doing next year? I'm going to do my best to beocme a better person and work alittle more efficently and diligently.I also want to improve my drawing skills some more,and to be more helpufl and goodnatured towards others(or at least try too:P).

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Things about me I want to change:

- Be meaner by whacking bullies with a vacuum cleaner.
- Start pulling ears constantly for little brats who can't seem to get the right picture.
- Try to look less fashionable in a sense - hopefully it doesn't attract any more immature men. O_o

- Become a better PSP Artist >_< - Like that will help - lol
- There's a thread like this one here before: Didn't go too well though -
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/8427/

That is all... **Grins**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

^_^' You have a very prominent list you got going there lol j/k. That thread...well if this one bombs I'll ask to get it removed or something. -_-'i should think my threads through alittle better beofre I make them.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Omg...ppl like to make thread early these days ^_^' You know that that's still like two to three weeks away right? Me? It's going to be the same every year (and has been doing this since about 10 years old)

-stay single
-get good grades
-stay skinny

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

-make better wall
-never broke my gf
-get good grades too XD

ermm

i edit this when i get any ^^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

mine would be

-make more friends
-make people happy
-make my g/f feel as loved as possible

Signature Image

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

hahahazz... haven't really thought about it till you brought it up ^__^;;
hmm, I would say:
- stay fit
- get my education
- get more money
- and maybe move out if possible

yeah, nothing all that special I guess.. some things are too personal to mention here though *nods*

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Hmm...
Mine would be
- to get a new job, for better working environment and job satisfaction (bonus would be better pay)
- to pay off my credit card debts and get back in the black with my finances ^_^'
- continue to improve with my singing and
- be content with being single (this one's really hard)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

- get more job -_- uhh gotta make ends meet or else..
- make ecchi walls (by request! XD rofl) <-- no, no, this one's a pure joke...
- get a gf t_t
- get a credit card
- get a better i-net connection
- eat less
- sleep more

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

aquablue

aquablue

No side

My following year is the graduation ceremony of the National Universities.
A graduation thesis is terminated,It becomes a member of society.
Since it is the student life last, I want to enjoy myself.^-^

bakaonigiri2

bakaonigiri2

silly cat

study more, be mre responsible, stop moaning and groaning so much.. LOL :P well, I should indd do those things, but well, I never did them so far... no way something will change next year ^^

and every time I make plans, they fail, so I prefer not to do any

I should have known...that a riceball does not belong in a fruits basket

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

I am terribly sorry for the late post on this thread..had much to do. Let's see, resolution?...Mine would be..

-be responsible
-draw more and practice
-graduate
-find an honest soul, I really dont diserve jerks
-driver's license

And I think thats about it..oh, and one more..

-Never cut or die hair ^_^ if I did I wouldnt be where I am now

Signature

Droknar

the Socially Inept

To change the way I eat. As it stands now, my diet consists of carbs, meat, dairy and a dabbling of fruit. I do *not* eat vegetables. Period. Potatoes and carrots don't count, and I don't consider tomato sauces (such as in spaghetti) a good source of veggie goodness.

I know it is a mental block. I physically gag when I put anything vegetable related in my mouth. In some sick perverse form of irony, I chew steak (which I love) 5 or 6 times before swallowing, and chew vegetables (which I hate) 30-40 times before I can choke it down.

I personally think it has come to a boiling point and I must take drastic action. My resolution is this: Once I return from deployment, I will eat the food prepared for me, period. Regardless of what it is. If my wife makes me a salad, I will continue trying to eat it whether I throw up or not. If I want to live past the age of 40, I need to change my eating habits. I work out a lot, which is half of the puzzle, and stems off my weight gain (my weight has been constant for the past 5 years). Now I just need to finish the equation.

"Can you translate that to English please? I'm not fluent in Dumbass." -Mafus

calibretto23

calibretto23

Open your eyes...

Mine this year is the same as last year..

Try my hardest to be happy...

Lets see if we can make it happen this year -_-

Signature Image

------------------------------------

Proud Member of:
|Hardcore-gamers| |Dub-Lovers-Group| |Fight-Club| |MT-singles| |FinalFantasyFans| |Samurai|

dhunter

dhunter

Pantsman to the rescue

My new year resolution should be to get better grades at school and study more. this last session, I played too much games and watched too much TV so I studied less and my grades got bad.

Signature
Are those... pants on your head???

My NewYears revolution is to not be insecure about myself.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.