Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Feature Do You Want To See On The Next Gen Consoles? - Minitokyo

What Feature Do You Want To See On The Next Gen Consoles?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

With the next generation of consoles coming out really soon, I was wondering what everyone wanted in them! Personally, I want Sony to keep their backwards compatability in the next system. I would hate having to keep a bunch of old systems out just to play once in a while.

HTML Coding Hates Me...

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Definitely backwards compatability. But I think since things are becoming more streamlined, I wouldn't mind seeing the sleek new PS2 slimline style applied to the next gen PS3. I'd also like to see better DVD movie playback capability. The PS2 does a decent enough job, but I have to crank up the volume to double on my TV just to get it sounding the same as watching normal a network channel. Either that or they simply sacrifice the DVD movie playing capability to increase the graphics and processing power so that the games can look even better and be more fluid. :D

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Yeah, I like the streamlined look too! Buuuuuuuuuuut there's one issue with that: No HDD compatibility. I think they're probably going to have one integrated like the X-Box, but that's just my guess!

HTML Coding Hates Me...

TemplarKnight

DVAE FACIES

Dunno , but it would be nice if the new systems could also play vcd's to instead of just dvd's you know? Doubt they would do it though.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I really hope they dont take away the HD in X-box ii.... and I really hope developers start taking advantage of X-box's power instead of making lower end games for cross-platform release...

"Below the couragous... there is NOTHING...." Yondaime-Sama (the fourth)

www.e-spot.ca
www.originudragon.deviantart.com

Signature Image

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Quote by deamon_of_the_hidden_misI really hope they dont take away the HD in X-box ii.... and I really hope developers start taking advantage of X-box's power instead of making lower end games for cross-platform release...

Well I had actually made another thread about that! There's a rumor I've heard that there are going to be three different versions of the X-Box 2, and you'll have the option to get your HD version if you want.

HTML Coding Hates Me...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.