Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If You Could Be Any Videogame Character, Who Would You Be? - Minitokyo

If You Could Be Any Videogame Character, Who Would You Be?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Everybody's always talking about who rocks and so forth, so I was wondering, who would you be if you had the choice?

Personnaly, I'd go with Raziel from Soul Reaver. He has to be one of the best characters I've ever seen in terms of design, depth, and utter coolness (is that a word?). Also, I wouldn't mind the ability to shift between realms and never die!

HTML Coding Hates Me...

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Ive said it, time and time again ^_^

The girl in my avvie, the girl in my userpage content

Precis F. Neumann / Neuuman (Game / Official Website Spelling)

She's smart, and loves tech but doesnt do programming stuff much....wow, its me.
Her machinery skills rock, and i really like her killer moves too ^_^
They all use tech ^_^ me like ^_^

And not to mention shes cheerful, wow its me again, XD and shes fun, though kinda ignorant on other people's feelings towards her (ahaha, me again lol)
And she makes funny mistakes that gets her beaten up by Leon (in blue sphere). Yeah, i make alot of mistakes too XD, she cant cook (see blue sphere) me neither XD

Well, my point is, she resembles me alot, so i pick her! ^_^

paied

paied

*blink*

I'd be Master Chief... but with a Lightsaber. Yeaaaah. I have my complaints about Halo but still, Master Chief is pretty cool. And so are Jedi. And Lightsabers.

No wait... Sam Fisher... Yeah. And if he could have a Lightsaber that'd be cool too.

LPO

LPO

Compressed Anomaly

Squall Leonhart, no question. Badass scar, cool last name, and awesome looking weapon. Can't really say he's much like me, though.

Oh, or Illidan Stormrage, for much the same reasons ^^.

Hinata - Because quiet girls are hot.
Check out my fanfiction here!

Johnny from Guilty Gear. have a crew of beautiful women. what more can you ask for

Signature

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

Zero. Why? Because he has a cool energy saber and because he is handsome.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

boei

**Dark Mood**

hmm Ky Kiske from Guilty Gear X... Cos hes cool and has a really long sword thing and many good moves... and style... yeahhh.

Prelim ExamS!!!!!!!!

followed by finals!!!!!

This is CRAzY!

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

Gordon Freeman ^_^' from Half Life (as if this guy needed an introduction...)
i like the kind of "jobs" he is assigned...interesting ones, dont you think?

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Quote by Deus_IthGordon Freeman ^_^' from Half Life (as if this guy needed an introduction...)
i like the kind of "jobs" he is assigned...interesting ones, dont you think?

lol. Definitely true! But admit it, you just want to play with the gravity gun dontcha?

HTML Coding Hates Me...

hmmm...id be Ryu from street fighter!!!
#1 Kickass SuperStreetFighterGuy

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

joelawawaw

joelawawaw

boy to the world

mmm i'll be gordon, defenDER of earth from disgaea. maybe not. he's too annoying.

i'll be solid snake then.

When all that you wanted, and all that you had don't seem so much, for you to hold on to... for you to hold on to...

for you to belong to...

Signature

ProzacPlus

ProzacPlus

Banned

cloud from ff7.

hes da man+
but not like me, i am more the uuhm
laguna guy from ff8 (in 5 years)
in both looks and character

I'd be the generic male hero from Pokemon. To live in a land devoid of human violence, where you can make a living playing with yor pets and your opponent's pets, and generally screw around with no real responsibility, that's the ticket for me! I really don't see myself as one of those RPG hero types, swinging around swords twice my size and summoning demons to smte my enemies. I'd rather just kick back with my pokemon and toss down a few lemonades at the Pokemon Center which offers me free board, food, healthcare, everything because I'm a proffesional trainer:D.

BOWSER KOOPA! XE Mwa-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Hah! To me, he's the original Nintendo badass with his spiked shell, sharp claws, fire breath, and his army of 7 koopalings! Plus, he captures Peach countless times! (*fantasizing*) Peach is pretty! Zelda, too! ^_^'

I would like to be Leon from the Resident Evil series he kicks butt!

Sephiroth from ffvii. It's one of the greatest characters in the whole videogames world!!
See you!

"Do you know what I love the most? Say not to those who believe are almighty!"
Rohan Kishibe from Jojo's Bizzarre Adventures

Brownie. from Contra Hard Corps.

Sythe

Sythe

Heretic

I would definately have to be Cloud from KH. I mean his name is pretty Bad Azz already with his fighting skills and sense of justice, I would be getting so many girls. XD

Signature
Do you know what Art is?

hmmm... tough choice but probably... Locke from ffvi, yea hes really cool.

Laguna Loire from Final Fantasy viii.

Albedo from Xenosaga Episode 1, he's frickin' crazy, but it seems as though he is invincible... can't wait to see what happens in Jenseits von gut und bose

Don't do anything you don't have do, and if you do, carry it through with precision and swiftness.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

juliechan

UchiWa fan

if i would be a guy i would be dante from devil may cry. that is a cool man dear. super demon power with his big sword and his 2 handgun :D
but i'm a girl :sweat:
so i would be rinoa in ff8 ( just because she end up with squall in the end ^_^' )

When life put you down you have to get up with style!
Quand la vie te fou a terre faut savoir se relever en beaute!

juliechan aka. Miss Dante

Sanyu

Sanyu

Riding on the Wind

Quote by NeverdoneJohnny from Guilty Gear. have a crew of beautiful women. what more can you ask for

I'd be Johnny for May alone
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, May....
I'm like one of the biggest May fanboys ever

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

I would Ryu Breathe of Fire 4 y? becuz now i can beee Kaiser dragon mwuahaha.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.