Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wall Style - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Well i like to knoe from everybody that what kind of wall style they like or do and what reason?

My main style is Grunge.Reason why i picked that style is one of my first i ever
amttped and the first to be a success in this style.
Also gives a spook like chill to creep ppl out < 3

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Where's abstract? abstract? Huh? Huh? XD

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by white-zeroWhere's abstract? abstract? Huh? Huh? XD

yeah i like a good abstract but a bit of the reality is also nice.
But I prefer non photorealistic wall .

i admire those with cg skills ^_^

i guess i dont really have a fav, just prefer ones that try to be different and innovative i guess

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

i dunno... i just do it on how it'll suit the image. or how my idea is

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

hmm, truthfully, I like any style of wallpaper, as long as it's done well...

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

>< i see some ppl likes anytype of style which is only when its really done well.
what a combination of two styles into one? i ampeted that with whitezero XD

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

I really like them all, but I seem to have a few more of the scenery kind than the others. But that may be because there're more ones like that that're good that I've found.

Asahi

Asahi

gone

i dont have "one" style.. i have different style i like to use in my wallpaper art ! =)

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.