Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Troy - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

heard it wasnt good and poor blondie didnt play well

by blondie i mean legolas

Vaasasu

Vaasasu

Vaasasu

kastelic4444, this could have been an issue with the Spartans, who were indeed born to become warriors, but even there, the mother figure was the main factor in a warrior's molding of character ("with your shield or on it" etc.). As far as Alexander the Great goes, Hephestion might have been a "toy" (and Alexander not the most sane person in the face of the world), however this is merely a fragment of ancient Greek history (and Alexander was in fact married to Roxanne). I accept the fact bisexuality was not considered to be bad, but this doesn't mean that most men were bisexual and it certainly does not mean that most men were gay. Sheer homosexuality was frowned upon and pathics didn't even have political rights.

Anyway, this is getting out of topic.

How in the world do we know most Trojans were gay, since, till Schliemann dug up the ruins of Troy, Trojans didn't even considered to be real, but rather fragments of Homer's imagination?

OK, this is still getting out of topic. Glad you liked the flick, though. :) The battle scenes were really good, indeed.

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

I Was Told This By A Friend So He Might Have Mis-construded The facts.

Signature

I think the movie was okay. but they changed so many things, like menelaos isn't suppose to die. but eric bana was the only who was really good.

lanesra

lanesra

pharmer

Quote by Xueli but eric bana was the only who was really good.

I agree...eric bana was excellent
Movie was above average
I actually didnt think the fight scenes were good at all...the camera was shaky and the close ups were just way too close where only one person could be seen on the screen. You never really saw any killing at all.

Another thing i must criticize...the dialogue was just too dodgy, they should never have tried incorporating much humor in the movie.

But overall...typical hollywood storyline and a good all star cast.

and how funny is it to see the actors who played Legolas and Boromir in the same movie again but this time on opposing sides.

"What the fuck is WTF?"

Quote by lanesraI actually didnt think the fight scenes were good at all...the camera was shaky and the close ups were just way too close where only one person could be seen on the screen. You never really saw any killing at all.

then by that note, you think saving private ryan had bad action squences? they did the exact thing, a shaky camera effect to create a chaotic tone and sorta puts you into the action making the effect so much greater.

lanesra

lanesra

pharmer

Quote by crapmonsterthen by that note, you think saving private ryan had bad action squences? they did the exact thing, a shaky camera effect to create a chaotic tone and sorta puts you into the action making the effect so much greater.

hmm...i dunno...i havent seen saving private ryan for a while so i cant remember much from it
i guess u may be right about the effect of being up close to the action
i guess its hard to make movies and please everyone at the same time

"What the fuck is WTF?"

I thought it was great. The cinematography was awsome. I thought that it was great that it stuck to the original story. The fight scences were amazing imo. I'm definitely going to buy Troy on DVD when it is released.

If I smile and don

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.