Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'm new and I try to find what to do - Minitokyo

I'm new and I try to find what to do

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

Hello
I'm new here and I think I need some help. I hope that some can hel me :). It's a funny situation and I'm a first time on page like this. I hope I can find a firiend and maybe teacher:). So if can help me, write to me pleas.
Emi

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

Nizna

Nizna

How Troublesome...

I'm a bit new too.... but i have a teacher!! well, i guess you must view pages, make comments, enter in groups........ and such things. i hope it helped you a bit at least than i'm no good teacher! XD hope you write me.... just dont know how ^_^'
Sorry, if it hadn't helped you!

Signature

Thanks to Sakura Hyuuga, I'm yet a Neji and Hinata fan too^.^=

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

If you have time, read MT policy.
I've been here for a while, just enough to know few things
- Never submit wallpapers that are not yours, it means you have to make your own wal, don't just take from other sites and submit it here. (That's the 1st thing I always remember)
- Second thing, everybody here is very nice, I'm an example ^_^ , so make friends with somebody.
- Participate threads in the forum, and comment on other wallpapers and scans can make your level up (be sure to scan through the forum before you want to post a thread, if it duplicates with anyone who posted before you, your thread will be closed). It happened to me once, but it's hard to scan through all, there are very many of them *sigh*
I guess that's all I can remember to tell you now. Maybe somebody else can complement what I forget to mention.
Have fun!!!

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Well, it's pretty difficult to come up with threads that nobody else has come up with yet, but bringing up stuff from ages past is still good, especially if it is about something odd one wouldn't normally look for anyway.

Anyway, welcome. leveling takes a lot of effort, so take it slow. I suppose it would be sped up if you had some material to submit and folks liked it though, but even that is difficult considering the amount of material already up:P.

Anyway, participation is key, and have fun!

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

hiya welcome to the forum!

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

Thanks every one for welcom. I'm new and sometimes I've heve some problems. But I hope that I can fix it. I think taht I have a lot of fun here. Tahkn a lot.
Emi

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

Getsufuhma

Getsufuhma

Missing Heart

Hello there and welcome to you too. :) I'm new here too so hehe happy lv up ;) I'm sure u will enjoy your stay here so far , as I do. :D

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.