Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Express a wish - Minitokyo

Express a wish

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

if you had the possibility to express a wish.. of any type.. what you would express?.. =P

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

What do mean by "of any type"
Anyway, I wish I would have the ability to control myself more, I'm really out of control recently, just do or say things that I don't really mean, or think this way but do it the other way, and the results are all very very bad.
That's the only wish I want to express at this moment.
When I think of something else, be right back at you ^_^

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

ashxwings

..:I <3 U:..

I would wish for the ability to make better choices so that I wont have to regret anymore.

Call me a dreamer waiting for my knight in shining armor...
-xoxoxo

ashxwings

..:I <3 U:..

I would wish for the ability to make better choices so that I wont have to regret anymore.

Call me a dreamer waiting for my knight in shining armor...
-xoxoxo

Droknar

the Socially Inept

I would wish for the ability to control, shape, create, and destroy reality as I saw fit. Then I'd be able to eliminate racial, ethnic, and religious hatred, war, famine, pestilence, and greed. But that's small scale stuff.

If that's too big a wish, I'd wish to be able to use 100% of my brain's functional capacity, and the knowledge of HOW to use it effectively.

"Can you translate that to English please? I'm not fluent in Dumbass." -Mafus

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.