Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Christmas presents - Minitokyo

Christmas presents

page 1 of 1 13 total items

What was the best Christmas present u ever recieved?

for me its between either $300 or a kiss...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

joelawawaw

joelawawaw

boy to the world

heartwarming blessings from santa claus i saw on the streets outside a shopping mall.

When all that you wanted, and all that you had don't seem so much, for you to hold on to... for you to hold on to...

for you to belong to...

Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Nothin really dont celebrate x-mas XD but probably just bein with family and friends nothin beats that.

The best thing i got was my PC . :) don't celcbrate X-mas well not really.:) but you got to love haveing school off. :)

one word: lego. I love the stuff. Even now, (in my 20's) I still love it. Wouldn't mind if I got it again this Christmas.

An unlikely orgy with many, many hot anime girls.

Or a new computer would be nice.

Quote by SatyriconAn unlikely orgy with many, many hot anime girls.
Or a new computer would be nice.

um i didnt ask wat u wanted for xmas but rather wat was the best gift u ever got....heh thanks for the thoughts though

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

bakaonigiri2

bakaonigiri2

silly cat

A nice pullover my boyfriend got me :) it's really sweet ^^

I should have known...that a riceball does not belong in a fruits basket

andiyar

andiyar

wordsmith

Best *present* would have to have been my Evangelion box set. Best *thing* would be the family get together - two in one day, in fact, each and every year. Magic. ^^

-Andiyar

"Any good that I may do here, let me do now, for I may not pass this way again"

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

I always give myself presents so thanks me

Quote by SatyriconAn unlikely orgy with many, many hot anime girls.

I think we all agree on that one

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

Quote by gundragonThe best thing i got was my PC . :) don't celcbrate X-mas well not really.:) but you got to love haveing school off. :)

Yeah...I don't either. My family does but I refuse to celebrate a Christian hoilday.

well i dont really celebrate xmas either i just give gifts to ppl who are nice to me during those times ^^

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Chirstmas is cool i dont see what people could possibly have against it.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.