Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Little Break - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

I just write this to say to all the ppl that i will take a little MT time off,i dont have a lot of ideas for new submissions,so i just need a break,well,thanx to all my friends,and have a wonderful Holidays ^-^,cya in January.

K I R A B O S H I !

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

hehe, a little break eh? I did that once and got slammed with a lot of catching up to do XD but I had time for more things when not going to MT.. anyways, see you again later, hope this break helps your creativity aswell.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Taking a break is always good. Gives you a chance to refresh your mind and spend time with relatives or friends or family. I'd honestly like to but as the way things stand and just like Devilet, if I were to leave for too long I'd get swamped with notifications and I've alreayd got a monsterous load to catch up on.....so you enjoy the holidays and I look foward to seeing your return in January.

Signature Image

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

we'll miss you... but there is no time for breaks... not breaks from mt anyway
oh well, see ya in Jan.

That's ok! It's nice to take breaks from MT, Rebel! I really need a break, too, because of my job at UPS! Instead, I decided to work on MT real early, kind of an addiction! XP Like CyanideBlizzard and Devilet says, stay away for too long and you'll be bombarded with notifications when you come back! Hope it's not over 100! ^_^' Well, cya in January, Rebel! :)

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

I think you deserve it you have a lotta great submissinos and its alwasy good to rest a bit im sure tht youre goin to be fresh and cretin new awesome things in january (or maybe after lol) so happy holidays to you too :D see ya around XD XD

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.