Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Matrix] choose either the Red or Blue pill. - Minitokyo

[Matrix] choose either the Red or Blue pill.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

in the Matrix Neo is asked whether he will choose the red or blue pill.

the blue pill represents life as we know it. we accept life as it is and don't have any desire to question or search for greater meaning.

the red pill represents the unknown. this is more risky because the results are unknown and could have negative impact.

Choose one and tell why you chose it.

i would choose the red pill not because im a philospher but simply because the idea of seeking truth is very appealing. i want to understand reality, human nature, evolution, death, and the afterlife etc.
lastly i would choose red simply becasue i am currently bored with life and need to experience some kind of change.

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Quote by DREAM
i would choose the red pill not because im a philospher but simply
because the idea of seeking truth is very appealing. i want to
understand reality, human nature, evolution, death, and the afterlife
etc.
lastly i would choose red simply becasue i am currently bored with life
and need to experience some kind of change.

what u said. ^_^

(not to mention putting all sorts of stuff into ur brain making u supersmart, supercool, and superstrong rox) lol

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

definately the red pill... the blue is what everyone sees yet i try to look around... *shrugs* there is a reason i'm so pessimistic- it's because I dont buy into the blue pill lifestyle.. tis all ^_^

besides- the blue pill is full of lies- i'd rather know the truth... may be awful but at least i know...

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by Khrisswhat u said. ^_^
(not to mention putting all sorts of stuff into ur brain making u supersmart, supercool, and superstrong rox) lol

ah yes that 2 Khriss.

Quote by belmikrydefinately the red pill... the blue is what everyone sees yet i try to look around... *shrugs* there is a reason i'm so pessimistic- it's because I dont buy into the blue pill lifestyle.. tis all ^_^

besides- the blue pill is full of lies- i'd rather know the truth... may be awful but at least i know...

fascinating. i agree the blue bill is definetly full of lies and half-truths.
maybe one can only truly get the red pill in death.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

ok ok.... dude, stop taking drugs man! No pills around here now aye? XD ^_^' hahaha....

man, people taking too many pills nowadays... geeze :P

but ok... check this out... Morpheus are holding both pills in both hands.... fully available yeah? I would snatch both pills quickly and devour 'em... this way, i get both options ^_^ hehehe... ...and then i would probably die from an overdose....

Signature

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Quote:
fascinating. i agree the blue bill is definetly full of lies and half-truths.

it's a nice thought really- I've always thought of death as a ending to a chaotic dream... so one could only imagine what goes through your head in those last moments- after that, hell it doesn't really matter now does it? :P

Signature
-

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I'll choose the red pill 'cause it'll bring me to the other truthful world that I haven't known. The truth is not always sweet. And even if it risks, we still have to face it sometimes.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

wait a minute... when i come to think of it..... which pill did Neo choose yeah? Wasn't it the red pill?

hahahahaha... reminds me... listen to this.... You all who have seen the Matrix knows that Neo were searching for Morpheus for a long time, but Morpheus has been searching for Neo his entire lifetime. So of course... Morpheus acts like some tough dude when they both meets each other for the first time in that building...... but man! How disappointed Neo must've been when he finally woke up in the Nebuchadnezzar and realised that Morpheus no longer got those stylish fashion clothes, and just some crappy clothes yeah? XD hahaha... ^_^'

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by belmikry

Quote:
fascinating. i agree the blue bill is definetly full of lies and
half-truths.

it's a nice thought really- I've always thought of death as a ending to
a chaotic dream... so one could only imagine what goes through your
head in those last moments- after that, hell it doesn't really matter
now does it? :P

so true. to me life "here" is hell; i just can't phantom a worse place. :angry: death is a release from the pain of living.. :)

[bel-san] that's the best avatar since the 1st one. nice job

Quote by xandmanbut ok... check this out... Morpheus are holding both pills in both hands.... fully available yeah? I would snatch both pills quickly and
devour 'em... this way, i get both options ^_^ hehehe... ...and then i
would probably die from an overdose....

xand [mate] even though your a superkickass dude im certain you would OD. sometimes that's not a bad thing.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahaha.... well, i don't do drugs... i do babes..... so OD's are pretty much out of question... ^_^

but wait a minute now my fellow comrades.... see.... if you don't like the life here on the planet, you can easily leave, the price being either painful and/or painless. Else.... there's nothing much we can do by living here right? So.... how did that song go now.... oh yeah!

"Don't worry... be happy..... oooh ooooh ooh oh oh"

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by xandmanhahaha.... well, i don't do drugs... i do babes..... so OD's are pretty
much out of question... ^_^
but wait a minute now my fellow comrades.... see.... if you don't like
the life here on the planet, you can easily leave, the price being
either painful and/or painless. Else.... there's nothing much we can do
by living here right? So.... how did that song go now.... oh yeah!
"Don't worry... be happy..... oooh ooooh ooh oh oh"

true but Bob Marley's dead so maybe he knew in advance about the red pill. :o

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

yes indeed..... so it means that the red pills are fatal....... hahaha... and Bob Marley you say yeah? .... *strolls off to check it out* ^_^

Signature

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Quote: true but Bob Marley's dead so maybe he knew in advance about the red pill.
smiley

hehehehehe XD XD

Quote: ahaha.... well, i don't do drugs... i do babes..... so OD's are pretty much out of question... ^_^

well hon, you could OD on energy... :P

it would bother me more if I lived in the fake world not the real one... 0_o

Signature
-

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

what the? ...on energy? http://home.tiscali.se/xandman/alex_stuff/wha.gif

heh.....

and yeah, it would bother me alot too... as Neo in the movie.... everything he knew, every memory he had, his childhood, his career, it was all a lie. Man, he realised that he's just spent 20 ~ 25 years being a prisoner of a surreal world..... ^_^' well.... that's his prob... hahaha...

Signature

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Well I would take the red one wouldn't you love breaking out the boring/fake live, so breaking out the lie and bore would be good so the red one's definately better.

unless... ehm is there anime in Zion?

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Blue pill : So I can live in my Vanilla Sky
~~~~~~~~~~~or~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Red pill : Know the truth before I die

I know life sucks as it is. So I'll go with red and die knowing the truth. But it wouldn't be bad to live in a lucid dream or fake reality. Just as long as the dream don't become a nightmare...

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by DarkSaviorBlue pill : So I can live in my Vanilla Sky~~~~~~~~~~~or~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Red pill : Know the truth before I die
I know life sucks as it is. So I'll go with red and die knowing the truth. But it wouldn't be bad to live in a lucid dream or fake reality. Just as long as the dream don't become a nightmare...

i concur. :) very nice darksavior, very nice indeed.

kuroz

kuroz

Confused?

Is the truth so important?
What happen if we live in a delusion that never ends..
What if the truth is a lot worse than the current world u live in?
Would you regret like Cipher did in the Matrix?

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

knowing the truth and the delusion is always better than not knowing the truth at all ^_^

as Neo and Cipher, both of them knows about the Matrix and the real world. Them both could plug right into the matrix whenever they wanted to. It's similar to our reality; you're awake (real world) and you're asleep (the matrix).

Signature

eh i wouldnt take either cuz how do i kno if the world they take me to is acutally truth or lies
u say the red one gives u the option to search for truth but if ive been living in a world of lies den how could i differentiate truth from lies...id probably do wat xand first said n take both n die from overdose b4 i over analyze it n my head blows up

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Blue one. Surely there will be a shortage after everybody takes red pills.

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by poiuyBlue one. Surely there will be a shortage after everybody takes red pills.

r u sure you want the blue one, poiuy?
:hands over blue pill to poiuy:

how was it, what do you see, poiuy?

red pill,but the truth hurts but it wiil be cool to see the world from a diferent perpective.

Red... cuz... i want to know what lies ahead with my own eyes

~Seraphim Angel~

Without the past,
there is no present,
and without the present,
there is no future...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.