Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Matrix] choose either the Red or Blue pill. - Minitokyo

[Matrix] choose either the Red or Blue pill.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

I would choose red... no point living a lie

Tokubetsu

Tokubetsu

Between Man & Machine

Red. The truth may hurt at first but i believe its better than living a lie. Even if you dont know that.

"I dreamed a dream....but now that dream is gone from me."
Signature Image
[AnimeSystem] [MetalStorm][Snikt][Gunlock Overdrive][MangaClub]

triofpwr

triofpwr

the dr.d of pain

Quote by Khriss

Quote by DREAM
i would choose the red pill not because im a philospher but simply
because the idea of seeking truth is very appealing. i want to
understand reality, human nature, evolution, death, and the afterlife
etc.
lastly i would choose red simply becasue i am currently bored with life
and need to experience some kind of change.

what u said. ^_^

(not to mention putting all sorts of stuff into ur brain making u supersmart, supercool, and superstrong rox) lol

the red pill because i want to know the truth and what they said to

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

LuciferMarik

LuciferMarik

The Hooded One

both

Sig text deleted because it violated the guidelines. Please only 4 lines of text

blu

blu

Lone wolf assassin

hm... as they said before neither of them? how could i know if that dude is not giving me some drugs? :P

but i would choose the red pill...

Firefox is teh br0wser to use? Join ForceFirefox!

Proud member of:
Onetea
Inoue Kikuko
Love Hina Fanclub
Miyazaki Fanclub
loners

Still using IE?
Switch to a browser you can trust! Download Firefox!

red. knowing the truth is worth the sacrifices of leaving a delusioned life and the pain of knowing what your life is really based on.

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

Leukoxyte

+ easy breezy +

i am tempted to choose the blue pill, coz of the saying 'curiosity kills the cat'. however, teh urge to learn the truth is just too great for me to abandon it. so pass me the red one. oh yes, and a glass of water ^_^'

++ avatar image by SEED MODE: ON ++ ++ siggy image by woodck ++

Signature

melfice

melfice

Dark

redpill, with no doubt because always the same life can be boring, though, blue pill represents security... but i'd take the red one...

Signature

i would choose the blue pill. i enjoy my life. yeah, i know it can be dull and stressful sometimes, but hey, its what life is all about. both joy and sorrow. and in terms of a so-called "red pill," sometimes there are things in heaven and earth that are supposed to be kept from mortal eyes. besides, the "red pill" doesnt always mean superpowers and excitement; it can also represent the true, most absolute horrors of life. and if that is the case, wherein i am faced with certainty and uncertainty, i would remain in my ignorance and live a life that God has meant for me to have. and i wouldnt pry into things which are beyond my comprehension, may it be good or bad.

The red pill... As to why, I will answer with a favorite quotation...

Quote by Anais Nin"Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death."

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.