Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gakuen Alice - Minitokyo

Tagged under Gakuen Alice

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Anyone watched Gakuen Alice? It's a very nice and cute show. I have onli watched to the 3rd episode and it has a total of 25 episodes.

Time could never reverse itself. so don't do anything you will regret. If you happen to do something you regret.......then blame yourself for doing it......

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

I've watch it, altho i didnt seem to like it. It's an odd sotry line so i stop XD

What is it? I never heard about it.
See you!

"Do you know what I love the most? Say not to those who believe are almighty!"
Rohan Kishibe from Jojo's Bizzarre Adventures

What is it? I never heard about it.
See you!

"Do you know what I love the most? Say not to those who believe are almighty!"
Rohan Kishibe from Jojo's Bizzarre Adventures

Tsubasa-Faye

Tsubasa-Faye

Wing Goddess

Well me I love the show! hehehe Lots of unusual things and comedy. Gakuen Alice is about a girl named Mikan Sakura who runs away home trying to find her bestfriend Hotaru Imai. She found out that Hotaru is studying in Gakuen Alice and decided to go there to visit her. On the first episode when Narumi Sensei met Mikan he said that she is an Alice (Alice refers to a special ability) and so on. She was then accepted to Alice Academy (Gakuen Alice) with the help of Narumi Sensei. Well if I tell you the story it'll be a spoiler so I better not. Anyway there are also other main characters like Natsume Hyuuga who has a fire alice classified as a dangerous ability - he tried burning Mikan's hair in the first episode - and his bestfriend Ruka Nogi who has an animal pheromone alice.

I will remain by your side forever and ever ...
I promise... Let my wings be your guide and protection for all eternity
For my love will surpass even time and death...

I've never heard of it.

May the force be with you!

Vintage: October 2004

2006-02-18 Gakuen Alice 15

isnt it a lil..... slow?

i am so addicted to Gakuen Alice ^^ i'm happy to see you like it ! the GA fansub is really slow (it makes me want to scream and cry of frustration), there is only 1 episode per month actually released... i'm on depression ! lol... mikan is so naive ! i thought first that i wouldn't like it... natsume is so charismatic ! hotaru has a bad personality but she's kind to mikan ! i had one of my biggest laugh with ruka and his alice... it's one of my fav anime and manga !

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

wee gakuen alice is nice! hehe most of the characters are so cute! *teehee*

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

No need to bump a really old thread: Are there any Gakuen Alice fans?

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.