Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!! - Minitokyo

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

I try to fix it but I can't. I'm a girl. Sorry for that but when I start my profil herei just don't saw something like this. I feel emberess... Sorry if someon was worng. I'm not mean it. It just heppend. Sorry a lot.

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

:hmpf: Er... alrighty? sure hope ur new cuz ima feel pretty dumb welcomin sum1 who isnt lol. Welcome to MT

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I am lost. Apparently its funny seeing this intro - because I haven't got a darn clue what you are talking about. How old are you missy? Can you speak in a much more corrective grammatical procedure?

To work on your profile, go to Minitokyo > Members > Personal Settings

And voila - it works like a charm. Then you can edit your data.

Name's Celessa, the procrastinator of fascinators.
Read the rules xandman pointed out, ya? ^_^

And have a wonderful time at MT. O_o

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Emi

Emi

Celessa ,
thanks for your advice, but 'll try to do it 3 times and it didn't work. I'm 16 and I'm a first time in page like this. And sorry where is that rules? 0_o I'm shocking too but I'll try to fix it.

Keugh,
thanks for welcom. Sorry if you feel like this I'm not meen to. I just try to fix it.

Do you see your heart?
It's black...

things like this happen a lot. don't worry ur not the only one.

Emi

Emi

Thanks Paolo.
I ry to fix it but .... It's very tired. I don't wont to be a boy cous I'm a girl!! :) fu... I think I'll change my profile mayby this help.

Do you see your heart?
It's black...

Always, always copy your post before you submit it. Its second nature to me now, and it saves me much grief and swearing if a lengthy post of mine is lost

Emi

Emi

????????????????????????????

Do you see your heart?
It's black...

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

I think Nuke meant that after you wrote a post or comment you should select the whole message and copy it,so if something happens,like some error occures or the next page cant come in clearly because of lag or something (this happened to me too many times). IF you did copy it then it wont be lost when you got the next page with error. If you didnt copied it then your long or short post/comment will dissapear and you will have to write it again from the start. This can be quite bad if you wrote a long post.

Emi

Emi

Thanks for instructions but sometimes it's fard to do something becouse I'm not know as well on computers :). But i'll try to do it and i don't promes nothing. Thanks a lot :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...

Quote by EmiThanks for instructions but sometimes it's fard to do something becouse I'm not know as well on computers :). But i'll try to do it and i don't promes nothing. Thanks a lot :)

im the same way in computers too Em. :) don't let it get to you.

Emi

Emi

Thanks a lot :) Paolo. I hope taht it be ok :). So thanks a lot again :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.