Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'm looking for this particular font... - Minitokyo

I'm looking for this particular font...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/dark_white/images/Orator-1

The name of the font is OratorSTD. I've been looking high and low over the net but I still couldn't find it.

Anyone care enough to help? Tell me where you find the font (should you have it) or just send it to me via either MSN or AIM

MSN: azrael_81@hotmail.com
AIM: shattered white

Thanx.

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

since fiding a True Font sometimes can be a pain in the ass (believe me, as a graphic designer is almost impossible to find "licenced" TF in the internet...)

there are some personal sites who have them...for both MAC and PC...you just need to look very well in google.....
you might want to try looking in emule....there are some font packs that might help

Oh! and try to find the company to whom it belongs too....that might help on the search too ^^

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Try this site: http://www.flyerstarter.com/Free-Fonts/O/Orator--Regular.html
It's Orator, with looks the same as the sample you've shown above ( I wonder if STD means "standard" as opposed to other Orator variants I've seen in my google search - slanted, MN, 10bt, etc.)

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Alright. Thanx for the help, you two. :)

i found it thanx to Tama. Thanx again!

Anyone who's looking for any particular font should post in here too. We'll try to help in anyway we can.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.