Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Continue the Story: Vol. II - Minitokyo

Continue the Story: Vol. II

page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next » 296 total items

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

[Ok, those 21 pages are just toooooooooo much. So, here's the new one! Try to keep the posts 2 - 3 sentences long at most. And no killing people and reviving them 100 times! XD ]

Once upon a time in a distant land called Pink Sugar, there was a mighty kingdom. The kingdom is ruled by

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

[ ahhhh..... that's my babe XD ]

King xandman, the legendary knight of the round dinner table. He was

Signature

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

known for eating a lot and also for picking flowers. But, there was a problem. He....

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

was being forced to marry the princess because she knew his life threatening seceret, which

...had a constant lust for women, which was his only weakness. His wise counselor chopstickz constantly tries to advise him against constantly pursuing diff. women but...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

he never listened to the advices and unfortunately kept seducing women, but one day

Signature

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

he was drugged and pulled off into a wagon full of hay that went to

an enemy kingdom. He would miss going to miss the wedding if he was kept prisoner too long but luckily for him....

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

the princess Amaranth (XD got myself a part now ^^)didn't like to obey her parents and had bagged him and thrown him into the truck which

yamazaki

yamazaki

what the ??

there's an assassin named Yamazaki in ordered to save king Xand. and so in the prison...

[ woah nice one aerith ^_~ i love it ]

Signature

signature by: k1ru ^_~ thanks alot girl
thanks to k1ru for the signature ^_~

there was no one inside. Meanwhile xandman was ...

the meaning of life is [drumrollll]........................2?

outside tring to seducing all of the women in the hold place. But he...

LimitlessDreams

Constantly Dreaming

only saw men there and try to run away. Meanwhile,

Signature Image

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

[Aerith0530] ill give this new thread a shot and promise not to kill xand at least initially. :nya:

[yam] you mean "kill" zand right?

chopstiick, zand's right hand man and secret lover ran to zand and told him that ...

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

he was madly in love with him, and wanted to whisk him away to a romantic getaway, where they could both be safe from assassins. Xandman then

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

[ yeah, ok, Dream, i don't know if you're a 30 year old pervert that likes to have secret lovers or not, or if you're just a 30 year old normal guy, i don't care... but don't do those lame instant kills or give me some queer secret lover aye? It's that kind of stuff that destroyed the last thread, and it's more of an annoyance than fun... so don't waste my time on those ok? Thank you... anyway, sorry for this super sidenote, but i want to enjoy this game as it were meant to be.... Aerith didn't create this to be ruined once again. And oh yeah, Aerith, you should put a rule on game sidenotes as well... the game is more fun without sidenotes ^_^ ]

get to hear from Chop that all that love- and queer-crap were just a decoy, because the assassins detest gay people. And so

Signature

yamazaki

yamazaki

what the ??

[ dream: im a good assassin lol ^_~ ]

Yam search around to find king xand..and finally yam met king xand. after introducing himself to the king, Yam offer king Xand to escape from the prison but king xand refuse because he still want to enjoy with the gals...

Signature

signature by: k1ru ^_~ thanks alot girl
thanks to k1ru for the signature ^_~

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

[xand] don't you know you can't have your cake and eat it 2? if every1 stepped off and let you pen this thread it would really sux. so just relax.
oh, in answer to your query im not perverted. remember xand the only 1 who is perverted in king xandman.

[yam] a "good assassin? fascinating.

whom were playing with daisies. xand told yam that playing with flowers helped him keep in touch with his feminine side. yam then decides that ...

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

[ nightmare: what the f...? Cut the mambo jambo, wiseman... besides, i were the main poster of the previous thread, everyone enjoyed the game, and so did i, until you came into play yeah? It's a fact. So do me a favor and don't come here, telling me what i should do, ok? And wth?! "blablabla... remember xan... blablabla..." ...dude, stop your pathetic attempts.

I want to enjoy this game, so cut those mardi gras crap out aye? I don't have a problem if people call me things or jokes around with me over the net, because i know what and who i am in reality.... but the point is, it becomes more annoying than fun if the same lame sentences and teh same lame intentions keeps repeating itself all the time, so why don't you go and do your pervertic gay stuff somewhere else yeah? Or make your own gay thread..... i don't care, just don't ruin this game with your 30 year old pervertic man talk aye?

Anyway.... sorry Aerith that also this thread had to suffer these kind of sidenotes... but old gramps here just doesn't get the hint. Why don't we just stick to a fun game without pervertic idiots and lame-ass sex-lover wannabe-funny jokes yeah? Soon i'll actually start to think that Dream is a pedophile if he don't cut the crap out, and most of you know that i detest pedos... ]

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

:tosses xand a clue: vanna er. xand you weren't the main poster and the thread was written by Aerith530. remember xand there are young girls in the audience no need to get ridiculious. perhaps you meant peds not pedos?:

because i am a good sport i will introduce myself back into the story. :)

Yam then decides to inform the Lord of Dreams, Dream that the King Xand is acting quite strange. Dream tell Yam "don't worry our beloved king has been quite stressed as of late and has devoloped a love for botany". Yam nods and they are approached by ...

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

[ *tosses it back* ...you need it more if you don't wanna get pawned. Dude... read my posts better aye? I never stated that i was the thread author... so go read the whole previous thread gramps... my ratio for posting there were higher than the rest. And yes, Aerith was and is the thread master over this thread and the previous. Besides, i remember how good the mood were in there before you came along and started your kill and gay talk.

So, if you now think you're such a "good sport", and you want to prove it, then i assume that you won't reply back to this comment, and most of all.... let me and the people here enjoy the game without your f*cking pedophile talk aye? It's no fun for other people, me or mylady Aerith here to keep seeing these stupid sidenotes throughout the entire thread frequently because of you not having enough intelligence to understand what i just posted before. So please dude, do us others a favor and just play the game without all that crap talk aye? Ok Aerith, you know that i apologize for me spamming your thread with this sh*t, and i'm very sorry.... but this spermhead here doesn't seem to get it into the empty space between his ears ^_^' hehe... ok... i'm gonna skip all Dream's post due to them being so off-track, i'll link from Yam's last post. ]

- but Assassin Yam told King Xan to hurry out, because the girls were actually xl-sized fat nuns in disguise wanting to have a taste of Xan's extremely kickass attitude, Yam then

Signature

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

sliced some xl sized nuns but

*king xan man u take all the good parts **lucky b@stard XD *

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

[ hehehe... i'm good ain't i? XD ]

he had to go and get some hamburger bread.... he wanted to use the fresh nun meat for his bbq party later, so of course... he shoved some sliced nun meat into

Signature

Larghaz

-~Broken Insanity~-

a meat grinder so that it would be ground nun meat, which would make better hamburgers over the unground ones. Then comes along Xandman's best friend...

[what happened to the first thread?]

[The lack of confidence is the downfall of some. But overconfidence is the downfall of many.]

page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next » 296 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.