Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Continue the Story: Vol. II - Minitokyo

Continue the Story: Vol. II

page 13 of 13 « Previous 1... 9 10 11 12 13 296 total items

falling as sleep in the big bed. *Snore lound * ZZZZZZZzzzzzz Then when he wake up he saw a blury shadow of someone stan beside his bed and watching him. But meanwhile back with Xand the doll got tire to be play by Xand and then they trun on him and make Xand their doll but after a few days...........

they got bored with him and turned him back into a guy... As gun woke up he realize that the person standing next to his bed was the hooded fellow from before. However, gun couldn't do anything because he started laughing from the poison so the hooded guy...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Gun got annoy with the guy so he kill him in cold blood and took the medition from the dead guy and now he is better. :) He kick the dead body of the hooded fellow and burn his dead lifeless body. "This really smell" Gun break out and was never seem at that place again.
Xand was getting annoying again so they took him to a store and sell him for a few bottle of soda XD

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

but the shop clerk took one look at Xand and said he wasn't worth a stick of ABC gum. Gun took him up on the offer and left chewing his gum, Xand then...

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

finally realized he had found Gun. Xand says "Wth have you been you fool...i've been looking for you for the last few days now...." Gun replies" sleeping and eating duh..hehe looks like you've been busy" as he stares at the slap mark on Xand's chin...Xand says.." whatever...time to find Chops.." when suddenly...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

gun disappear again and Xand still have noclue where he is again. Meanwhile gun was just going to the gate way of space. "I have no clue where i'm going -_-' "Gun hit a another gate and he appear out of thin air and fall from the sky in to a lake. Xand was now looking for chop because.....
[ " ;) I finish today work so I gusse I check out what going on here" see you later ]

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

(It seems this thread is going nowhere, perhaps we need to liven it up again. Just an idea)

they both knew that soon the world would end, and it was Chop that had the key to saving the lives of everyone, but...

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

Xand eat the key because he thought it was candy XD Gun make a copy of the key and took it with him along time ago. Meanwhile Gun was have the time of his life from rideing a buch of animal and fish. Then a gaint fish pop up from nowhere and eat up Gun.......

page 13 of 13 « Previous 1... 9 10 11 12 13 296 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.