Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Continue the Story: Vol. II - Minitokyo

Continue the Story: Vol. II

page 2 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 Next » 296 total items

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

[hey xand]- king of perverts, master of the english language (i have never read such an eloquent use of the english language, for a second Chaucer came to mind) XD btw i will share perspective with you since you have a proclivity of speaking out of your ass. your parents= gramps, i= young gentleman, you= a perverted immature genetic mistake, whining crybaby. oh snifff, sniff mommy, dream hurt my feelings. well go cry to mommy. if my posts bother you that much why don't you go put on your zit creme and catch some zzz's. to quote eminem "whatever"]

his own mouth since the nun meat tasted really good with the martinin he was drowning. after zan was filled up he called his "friend" chop and they decided it was time to elope. plans were made to

btw- you are the only whiner here. also you really taking the story into a repectable direction. gee xand "nun meat" :\

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

[spermface: HAhahahH!!!! Good job to the bottom of the pitiful pit, Dream. Seems like it wasn't me affected after all yeah? *looks above* hahAHAHHAHA!!! I promise.... you make me laugh... *tears* serious... oh man.... you just had to didn't ya? HAahahaAHAH!!! No sorry mate.... i might've actually made your empty head a little lost there... see, now, didn't i tell you before, that whatever people over the net tells me, i don't give a damn about yeah? Hahahaa.... dude, you remind me of this 14 year old kid arguing with me, hahaHAHAH..... i don't care.... i played you like a toy..... sorry dude, i know it was stupid of me, but i actually thought you would stay being a "good sport", hahahaha!! haha.... hahahaha..... ok, ok.... i'll stop now and i'll be a "good sport" ^_^' hahaha.... oh yeah btw, you = a pervertic shemale, and no, i don't listen to eminem 'cause i think he sucks ^_^' hahaha... ]

wander through the vast deserts in search for High Goddess Aerith to apologize for the trivial behaviors and scars that's been 'caused to her realm. Xan wanted to deliver this personally, so he left Chop behind. Halfways there, King AleXander the great saw a monolith

btw- you shouldn't take everything so serious perv gramps... hahahaha..... *sniff* ...good times....

Signature

[...y do u keep makin me turn into the village people dream...i never did anythin to u...]

...that was actually a stone beast left by an assasin to kill him. He didnt expect the monolith to attack so he was caught off guard. Luckily, Chops , who had been drunk earlier n kept mistaken xand for a woman (nice save i think), sensed somethin wrong n rushed to the scene
to help but...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

he got stop by a stray man in black name Gun," get me food and i might help u?" Then....

....chops agreed n gave gun a protein bar so he came along to help. Just as the great beast was about to devour xand, the two appeared n killed it with a thrown knife n chopstick. Surprised to see the 2 guys, xand says...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

"What did you guys do!!?? I had him where i wanted!!" XD ...and this ungrateful behavior led to both Chopz and gun slapping Xan the Great. Later that day

Signature

Gun said to Chopz " I feel sorry for the girl who have to married to this guy!" :) and then Gun went to get his doggy but ......

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

they went to pray at the shrine of the newest fad god, Fashion icon Bel-Saniko [you didn't think I wouldn't find a way to get in this right?] as common ritual- they had to choose one of the male party members to be offered as her...

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

...walking chair for eternity. Of course, Xan just said "sheesh, no way..." and so, he walked away, but Chopz and gun were prayin' like crazy

Signature

Gun got tired of Xan and so he sick his dog on Xan and the dog won't let Xan leave.:) "That better!" but...

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

they failed to notice the precious item that fell out of Xan ’ s pocket when he tried to avoid the dog, and someone walking by recognized it ’ s great value picked it up, silently claiming it as theirs

Crazyrabbit87

Crazyrabbit87

TKD Freak

Then all of a sudden, a rabid screaming person, on a giant desert sandcrab, by the name of crazyrabbit, with an overly cute sig, came rushing through and ran off into the sunset because this would prob be his one and only debute in this story. as the giant dust cloud left behind settled...

Why settle of 'good' when you can have DIM SUM BAR!!!

LimitlessDreams

Constantly Dreaming

meanwhile Eclair goes on another vacation with Lumiere to a planet filled with animals. On arriving there, the animals

Signature Image

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

[jeez xand hasn't been killed off yet] that's a shame. xand- mate, superkickass girlie man, bro i had high hopes for ya but your dissapointing me. next time around try to use words that don't include "spermface, mate, pedophile,etc. and dammit keep your long winded diatribes - brief.]

find that xand enjoys being with them. the animals were a strange breed as it tunred out for they were only attracted to transvestites. in these times this was pretty taboo and all of xand's friends and subjects started barfing and running for cover. xand started to cry for his mommy and all of the sudden ...

[chop] i got ya covered, no offense meant. :) only xand deserves to be in the Village People. "ymca" :picture men dancing scarily and badly:
:( :sweat:

adieu.

yamazaki

yamazaki

what the ??

[ woa...a battle between dream and Xand? wow...cool cool lol too bad i didnt see it with myself lol. neway dream, aerith told me to post anything silly here, so to be a good assassin is ok i think, even its silly ]

yam appeared in front of him. Yam vanish these animals and help xand out. Xand thank yam and asked why yam followed him. Yam said that he got a job to assassinate dream, a poor old king lived in south territorial of Gaia....Xand looks happy to hear that and decide to

Signature

signature by: k1ru ^_~ thanks alot girl
thanks to k1ru for the signature ^_~

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by yamazaki[ woa...a battle between dream and Xand? wow...cool cool lol too bad i
didnt see it with myself lol. neway dream, aerith told me to post
anything silly here, so to be a good assassin is ok i think, even its
silly ]

a "good" assassin[thinks of Chow Yun Fat in the Killer] is definetly cool yamazaki. :raises thumbs: :)

kill dream. [:my heart just stopped beating:] yam and xand decide to kill the restless, but still powerful lord dream, but realize it won't be easy. they will need to enter dream's palactial castle in the sky. so yam and xand are traveling and yam asks xand about the strange animals. xand tell him that ...

yamazaki

yamazaki

what the ??

no need to worry for such a things. but suddenly, xand asks yam to return to his hometown. Yam kinda confused but he understand it later, and so they return to xand's home village..
at the village, xand told yam that it would be worthless and waste of time to enter the DREAM's castle right now so

Signature

signature by: k1ru ^_~ thanks alot girl
thanks to k1ru for the signature ^_~

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

they retreat back to xand's palace which is now under seige. a revolution is under way and the people are banding together to overthrow the perverted king. for the first time xand is in jeopardy of losing his kingdom to peasants. he begs yam to ...

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

pray to the goddess to save them at the temple once again. Yam is hesitant because last time he did so a bunch of girls in tongas almost wisked him away into the temple [XD] It is known that the Goddess Bel-saniko will grant eternal life and god-like powers for one night of

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

[ alrite! Lo and behold! At last Dream got the hint, thank my goddess.... the truth hurts doesn't it Dream? Hahahaah! ....well, anyway.... the story is getting better ]

they accepted and commenced a fatal arabian belly dance that would make Bel-saniko shake her booty all night long! But of course.... King Xan the Great an Yam the Master Assassin just stood there with a huge question mark above their heads... ? ...Bel-saniko

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

[xand - i always knew were this thread was going, and btw red is an appropriate color for ur userpage, sig & ava. know that, if you front with me - you will bleed, a river] :o >=0!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! :pacman:

woah .

Goddess Bel-saniko whispered "come here girlie men for you are now under my control" as she performed her exotic dance. Xand and Zam looked at each other and tried to leave the throne room. but no mortal man [even 2 girlie ones] could resist the charms of the Goddess. Seconds pass and she saunters over to them and ....

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

[ yeah, i am most certain that you knew. Yes, red dominates. No, i'm not the one that'll be spillin' my blood if you mess with me... actually... this is the net, so i won't spill anything at all :pacman: ------- *woka, woka, woka* ]

....slaps them both. Yam and Xan woke up from their uber faintness and felt pretty relieved that they didn't have to be a wandering chair for eternity. They kept walking through the desert until they saw this illusion

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

[hey xand there's your version then there's mine - the truth] :nya:

a huge friggin bird. zam and xan were stoned out and couldn't be sure but it looked like a huge crow. they immediately pissed themselves since this wasn't any ordinary carcus and flesh eating crow but a crow sent by the dream lord himself. dream had gotten wind of their plot to kill him and he decided that the Crow could handle them. The crow looked at the 2 and then .....

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

[ yeah, my version contains facts... so to say, the truth can be be distorted... but facts will always remain facts ^_^ ...and dude, remain to the game rules... 2 - 3 lines ;D hahaha... ]

dove right down to eat them as it's daily snack... unfortunately.... King Xan still got the iq of a rock, so he just stood there being devoured by the crow while Yam evaded the assault! Inside the crow's stomach.... Xan lit a dynamite just to get some light

Signature

page 2 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 Next » 296 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.